Just because I own a Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalNoodle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Wisconsin
Just yesterday, I was walking between classes, minding my own business, puffing away in my MVP.

Then this amazing creation came up to me, and says:
600full-charlie-hunnam-1.jpg

Is that an MVP. I love a young lady who vapes on an MVP. I use a ProVari, but I'm an MVP at home, if you know what I mean.

Then to my horror, I remembered it was Halloween, and made him remove his mask.

Stupid college classmates love to ruin my dreams.

Jayvaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
South Florida
I was walking down the street yesterday, minding my own business vaping my Provari. A limo drives buy and slams to a stop Hally Berry, Tyra Banks, and Cindy Crawford climb out. They say they cant resist a man with a Provari and drag me in to the limo! After several hours of things I can not mention they took me to supper at the best steak house in town. All because I bought a Provari Thanks Provape!!!!!!!!

Were you dreaming in 1990? Just saying....

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
So I was walking down the street the other day when a Toyota Prius came past and come to a screeching halt. He then offered to take me to the Apple Store and let me spend $1000 if I would wear equipment to monitor my brainwave while shopping. Turns out he was doing a study of peoples thought patterns while paying top dollar for obsolete technology. I got an iPhone 5 all thanks to my ProVari. Now I just need to work on not holding it wrong.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
I was walking down the street yesterday, minding my own business vaping my Provari. A limo drives buy and slams to a stop Hally Berry, Tyra Banks, and Cindy Crawford climb out. They say they cant resist a man with a Provari and drag me in to the limo! After several hours of things I can not mention they took me to supper at the best steak house in town. All because I bought a Provari Thanks Provape!!!!!!!!

this story seems totally legit. i say we believe him without question!

robo74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Harvard, IL
Just yesterday, I was walking between classes, minding my own business, puffing away in my MVP.

Then this amazing creation came up to me, and says:
View attachment 268335

Is that an MVP. I love a young lady who vapes on an MVP. I use a ProVari, but I'm an MVP at home, if you know what I mean.

Then to my horror, I remembered it was Halloween, and made him remove his mask.

Stupid college classmates love to ruin my dreams.

He is really a nice guy. my wife melted when we went to meet him a couple years ago!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I was walking down the street enjoying my ProVari, when I happened upon this fair creature.

She said, "I just need to hang out with a guy who gets it when it comes to the ProVari. Can I buy you lunch?"

katprovari_zps39701021.png

Maybe it was your cologne, Sex Panther that's illegal in nine countries..(Courtesy of Anchorman and Stay Classy SanDiego!)

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I was out in the stix burning 100s of Provaris, when George Washington comes up to me and thanks me for killing the Illuminati.

Fq7b2yS.jpg

After the burn-a-thon you were all able to pick up each and every one of those Provaris you were burning and have a vape-a-thon because they still worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread