Just Prepared for the Vaping Apocalypse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I figure if the FDA all of a sudden comes down with some lunatic ruling. Wham*** Nic Base will go into shortage as everyone stocks up, so I took proactive action.

Usually I buy from Wizard Labs but lately they are challenged, also their product comes in plastic bottles.

I went to MyFreedomSmokes.com and bought 500ml of 100mg Liquid for $79.00 then I bought an extra 4 empty 60ml bottles to jack up the price so that when I used my 10% Coupon [just look up Myfreedomsmokes on retail me not] the total came out to $75.60 which qualified me for free shipping.

The reason I chose myfreedomsmokes is because they package the product in Amber Glass Bottles. This is going to be my emergency stash, so unopened I'm going to pop it in the Freezer and from what I've read on the forum, it's supposed to be good for up to 5 years. Hurray!!

I've bought the Nic Base from them before and it's very clean.

cessnapix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Northeast
Now I know why everyone is always out of nicotine when you guys are hoarding the stuff. You really need a 10 year stock? Ever heard of "JIT" Just in time. Cuts down on inventory and work in progress supply thus reducing the cost.....Sorry I have a GE stamp on my ...., and brained washed. But that is one reason why the US can not compete with the Asian market. Besides the false economy.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
You're probably going to regret you didn't buy more 10.91 years from now ;)

I figure if/when the FDA does start regulating and heavily taxing nicotine, I'll start to gradually lower my content.

Now I know why everyone is always out of nicotine when you guys are hoarding the stuff. You really need a 10 year stock?

No, I just want it.

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
Now I know why everyone is always out of nicotine when you guys are hoarding the stuff. You really need a 10 year stock? Ever heard of "JIT" Just in time. Cuts down on inventory and work in progress supply thus reducing the cost.....Sorry I have a GE stamp on my ...., and brained washed. But that is one reason why the US can not compete with the Asian market. Besides the false economy.

Buying a single bottle of nic for several months in a row has not caused a shortage. JIT delivery works just great, that is until the FDA decides to strap some huge azz taxes on it which is likely to happen soon enough. Also has nothing to do with the Asian market.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA

RTS vapes seems to have a lot of it in stock, so "everyone" isn't always out of it.

And JIT depends completely on having a reliable supply chain, with known availability, price, and lead time. Not in the least an applicable strategy at the moment.

Exhaler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Mountains of NC, USA
If people have any urges to do DIY they should get some nic NOW. Read up on it if you never have done it because it's easy to over flavor.
I do like getting nic from MyFreedmoSmokes because of the glass containers and high quality nic. However, since I live in NC where they are located I have to pay a sales tax, but the tax(es) seems like it(they) will get a lot worse.

buzzkill657

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
United States
If people have any urges to do DIY they should get some nic NOW. Read up on it if you never have done it because it's easy to over flavor.
I do like getting nic from MyFreedmoSmokes because of the glass containers and high quality nic. However, since I live in NC where they are located I have to pay a sales tax, but the tax(es) seems like it(they) will get a lot worse.

I wanna learn to mix but have no idea how to buy nicotine I see the 100 and 60 mg what is best to buy

Sent from my galaxy Note 2

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
A.) We hoard because we are actually proactive and really don't care what the government does, we will still vape.

B.) We also know that the government isn't too smart...or they would have made :censored: legal and taxed the crap out of it.

C.) If, if the FDA does anything it will take forever to go into effect, let alone effect ALL supply chains.

D.) All of the above!

Vape on dOOds and dOOdettes :vapor:

dizzylizzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
California, USA
A.)

C.) If, if the FDA does anything it will take forever to go into effect, let alone effect ALL supply

Vape on dOOds and dOOdettes :vapor:

Aha, this was my question! If the FDA does actually rule on it this month and not put it off again, when do said rulings take effect? Is there a general waiting period?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread