The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just the facts!

Discussion in 'DeejStuff' started by Digimon2k, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Digimon2k

Digimon2k Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2010
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Got a question, concern or comment relating to deejStuff or Sybil's Secrets?

This is the thread to get the STRAIGHT answer from the ones who know!

There have been SO MANY changes made to the deejStuff site that we wanted to start this thread to clear up any confusion that all the changes will undoubtedly cause. But this thread is for SO MUCH MORE than that!!

Witch1 and I will be monitoring this thread closely so we can respond in a timely manner.

Thank you!!

2. JimmyDB

JimmyDB Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2014
    First question...

Do you have any juice that you keep on-hand ready to ship compared to it all being made to order? some of us don't like to wait ;)

3. Digimon2k

Jul 29, 2010
    Sweet Home Alabama
    We tried that once.

Roughly 3 liters of juice sat on the shelf until it had to be disposed of. I had done an analysis of the most popular flavors, nic strengths and PG/Vg ratio. As I recall, about 1/8th of the bottles put on the shelf sold.

4. witch1

witch1 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Huntsville AL USA
    And others appreciate the fact that we aren't a "factory. one size fits all" juice maker. And I'm still vaping on said old bottles :p

5. Shadav

Shadav Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    waves and thanks for getting my orders out :) can't wait to try a ton of different juices :D

btw I hate you! I've now come to realize that I rather enjoy custard and cheesecake vapes......:glare:

6. JimmyDB

JimmyDB Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2014
    Thank you for the answers... just getting things rolling here :)

7. Digimon2k

Jul 29, 2010
    Sweet Home Alabama
    General Announcement: My lovely wife is feverishly updating the site with pictures...

If you're REAL lucky, you'll catch the site being active for a minute or two while we check to make sure it's progressing as it should.

8. witch1

Jun 15, 2013
    Huntsville AL USA
    Just wait till you see my new line ;)

9. Digimon2k

Jul 29, 2010
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Mixing Update:

Okay, it looks like we won't have everything mixed and packed before site reactivation.

We are, however, >thisclose<

10. Digimon2k

Jul 29, 2010
    Sweet Home Alabama
    We decided to go ahead and open the site.

Still some construction work going on, but Witch is taking care of that.

11. witch1

Jun 15, 2013
    Huntsville AL USA
    I'm now officially exhausted. Time to do laundry.

12. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have 8 "must have" flavors. Three of them are retiring. (But I do have 2 30ml bottles of Poeia's MG "mixing" from my last two orders so that one is 33% of the way to being rescued and I have 6 months to save Fig Cheesecake.)

Some real surprises -- only one taffy left, most of the honey drops are gone, most of spiciness, all of the fallout sodas and 75% of the cheesecakes. Ouch!

13. witch1

Jun 15, 2013
    Huntsville AL USA
    We weren't very surprised-we had noticed over the last year a lot of things simply weren't selling. It is what it is. Peoples tastes change and what people buy changes. We have to do away with non-sellers-the sheer size of the site was costing us business. We can't afford to keep losing business. No business can and we are no different.

14. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    This is a great idea. I asked a question awhile back and it got lost in the thread. I'm looking for witch's flavor suggestions. I have extremely picky tastebuds. I don't like clove or anise. I like Peppermint,a tad of menthol but I hate wintergreen and spearmint. I don't vapes fruits unless they're mixed with something other than fruit. Sweet stuff is out for me. For some strange reason I like Poeias Minty Gingerbread.

15. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    The updated site looks good :)

Fran, I think our tastes are different enough that i won't have many suggestions for you. But, the strawberry mojito might fit the bill :)

Poeia, I also have to either rescue 3 of my must-have flavors, or find alternatives.... sigh.

16. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Is it sweet? I've tried a couple Mojito flavors in the past and they were too sweet for me.

17. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    It tastes like strawberries and mint from the garden to me, but it may be a bit sweet for your tastes, since mojitos are a pretty sweet drink.

18. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It sound tasty but I have to stick to a low level sweetness.

19. Shadav

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    Just going to throw this out here :D
    My Juice Reviews: The Good, The Bad and The WT_ Was That Juice: DeejStuff
    while my first few bottles i reviewed were from a box of goodies I'd bought when first starting out here at ECF...I will be getting them again to give them an honest shot as deejstuff has grown on me and now I know that I need lots of flavor shots :D btw thanks for offering that cuz I really do love your flavors but for me it seems I need a lot more flavor % than most :D

20. Shadav

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    I haven't tried much yet from deejstuff...waiting on my orders :D but the 2 that I'd suggest that I have tried that aren't very sweet would be hypnotic myst and one classy mix
    right now i'm vaping on a mix of one classy mix with a touch of peppermint in it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.