Status
Not open for further replies.

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
Clove is a flavoring

Yes, I know. We start off with a base flavoring-in this case gingerbread-and then we add our own "touches" to it with other flavorings. We do not add clove to the gingerbread, but, we do not have any way of knowing if the company added it to the base mix we use.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Fran, I would recommend that you do not try the Spicy Gingerbread.

To the best of my knowledge, there are no clove or clove components in the base mix for either the Spicy nor Sweet Gingerbread.

As has been stated more than once, we do not add any clove nor clove components to the finished recipes on these flavors. The only flavor we have that we add clove to is the Spiced Peach. Of course, the Clove flavor that we offer is clove.

I personally do not detect ANY clove or clove-like flavor in the base mix for either the Sweet or Spicy Gingerbread.

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
Fran, I would recommend that you do not try the Spicy Gingerbread.

To the best of my knowledge, there are no clove or clove components in the base mix for either the Spicy nor Sweet Gingerbread.

As has been stated more than once, we do not add any clove nor clove components to the finished recipes on these flavors. The only flavor we have that we add clove to is the Spiced Peach. Of course, the Clove flavor that we offer is clove.

I personally do not detect ANY clove or clove-like flavor in the base mix for either the Sweet or Spicy Gingerbread.

Thank you for saying the same thing I said before :) I do think people may forget that I mix as much as you do and also have access to each and every recipe. I imagine some may not realize that I also do my own recipes-every single recipe in my line was done by me without any help from Deej. We also work together on recipes and have also worked together refining old ones. I have also worked with other mixers before I ever met Deej-I am not a baby in the juice game ;) I have also worked with a mod maker on his new redesign and with a rba modder on his modifications. I also host a show and have a youtube channel and both are strictly rebuilding and authentic gear. I am admin on over 25 FaceBook vape groups, heck my own group has over 1,000 members and one of the groups has over 20,000 members. Just because I've never posted much here does not mean I haven't been very active in the vaping community-I'm just active in different arenas :)

Last edited:

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
I can't wait to try the floral flavors I ordered. Sad to see they are being discontinued. :(

Well, if you like them they only need to sell 180 mls each by July :)

For example, a friend of mine ADORES our Blackberry and saw it was being retired. She ordered a 480 ml jug so it was immediately unretired and will remain that way for 18 months or so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread