K100 Mechanical Mod Users Reply Here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

glycerol

ECF Veteran
After 2 years of unmurmuring service, my firing button finally went to hell - got crunchy, must be pressed dead centre in order to fire.. I disassembled it, cleaned it, re-seat all parts and tightened the post good.., didn't help. The firing button of my Hammer, though, screws perfectly fine on it and works well, but its light spring and short throw.. just too dangerous to keep unlocked in pants' pocket while at work. Now what? New button? A stiffer spring for the Hammer button? Where from (Europe)?

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
if anyone is interested in using a kick in 18650 mode with the k100/101 you can add a Vamo V2 extension tube, works great
Vamo Body Parts

sando7-albums-mec-s-22mm-clones-authentic-picture336074-k100-nimbus-w-vamo-v2-extension-tube.jpg

johnnyyuma

Oct 19, 2012
San Jose,Ca
After 2 years of unmurmuring service, my firing button finally went to hell - got crunchy, must be pressed dead centre in order to fire.. I disassembled it, cleaned it, re-seat all parts and tightened the post good.., didn't help. The firing button of my Hammer, though, screws perfectly fine on it and works well, but its light spring and short throw.. just too dangerous to keep unlocked in pants' pocket while at work. Now what? New button? A stiffer spring for the Hammer button? Where from (Europe)?

These folks sell a replacement button.

k101 telescope mod kit

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I would appear that this thread has died. Is this the case?

If not, I just picked up a K100 at an insanely low price, but it's just the mod. No carto or drip/beauty shield. It looks ridiculous with my Kayfun clone or Kanger Subtank Mini, but it looks ok with my EVOD2. I would like to find the carto, drip tip and sleeve to get it back to original condition. Thoughts?

Mine is "gold."
8e2b0afff4fba67987530a84e1109c50.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread