Kanger Co-op Cool Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
Dunno where to call out for this, but thought I'd give it a go here...was a new thread made? I didn't see any reason to close it so suddenly. There must be some behind the scenes rebel/rabble-rousing. Or is posting cute animals and talking about pistachios too outrageous?

Please direct me to the new hangout, if there is one. Thanks.

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
Oh my gosh guys, Dip N' Dots machine at Toys R Us is on sale for $5.
Dippin' Dots Frozen Dot Maker 4 Pack - Big Time Toys - Toys "R" Us
pTRU1-12832977reg.jpg

make-dippin-dots.jpg

I bet it works really poorly and tastes really bad. :p

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
Since I hadn't found a new thread to discuss this co-op then I made this one. If one already exists, please direct me to it, but for now this is da hangout place. I started friending people and writing on their ECF visitor wall, but that'll take forever. Just was looking at random pages of the original co-op thread and picking out random users there, so if you felt we had some sort of bond in the original thread and I didn't message you then don't be hurt or feel slighted or something, there was no rhyme or reason for those I contacted. It's like a chain letter. I suppose I should get in touch with that Dunder Mifflin character, since they were good at this stuff and such. But effort...

tencentcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
denton tx
well hello Flarg and boys and girls...wanted to let you know that my stuff showed up today, all sweet and delicious...gonna PM Hibs and let her know.

the MT3S heads are 1.8's instead of the standard, and Hibi tossed in one extra base..good job.
That's good to hear - thanks for the report. I've been concerned since I haven't had any word whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread