Bols2DaWall View attachment 226666
Graybuck: received tracking :)
Passerbyeus: awaiting refund View attachment 226666
Politically Incorrect: ???? View attachment 226666
Chakris: View attachment 226666
Mveraldi: View attachment 226666
:banana:THE DELIVERED LIST: (AKA BANANA BRIGADE):banana:
BananaDancers.gif

View attachment 226729 Katdarling View attachment 226729 Hploco :banana: Cool Breeze :banana: Tencentcat :banana: Bigbells :banana:
:banana: CincyDawg :banana: Kat56 :banana: Matcas View attachment 226509 Mayamason View attachment 226509 Stoneface :banana:
:banana: Skydragon :banana: Whatsat :banana: Txtumbleweed :banana: daventura :banana: Heateris :banana:
:banana: Mindel :banana: Shilo :banana: Harmonic :banana: Windy33 :banana: me1969 :banana:
:banana: Cyric :banana: Lady Vaper :banana: Scott_Simpson :banana: MDV39 :banana: Zooker :banana:
:banana: Soul5 :banana: Orobas :banana: Waterman :banana: B34tn1k :banana: JiGGLiN :banana: Lumberjack :banana:
:banana: Jcal :banana: Section1 :banana: Coreyc :banana: Bilboda :banana: Harvinstl :banana:
:banana: Crxess :banana: Tiburonfirst Juggling.gif Flarg Juggling.gif :bday:Dunder Mifflin:bday: :banana: RichardV :banana:
:banana: TomCatt :banana: ElectraClyde :banana: 440BB :banana: 9ball_AJ :banana: Fenderbc :banana:
:banana: MrWarspite :banana: Gordon50 :banana: Baskin :banana: Dasfast :banana: Rattman :banana:
:banana: Miss Chris :banana: Lladnar550 :banana: Wolandepiphanius :banana: Chrisdaman77 :banana: Bill63304 :banana:
View attachment 228062 Durangler View attachment 228062 Icepoet :banana: KalNoodle :banana: FranC :banana: Marre :banana:
:banana: Sonicdsl :banana: Peraspera :banana: Ink Stained :banana: Suthrnbuckhunter :banana: ?Chucky? :banana:
:banana: XFooYen :banana: Mecocina :banana: Cookster :banana: Redgypsy :banana: Stevefml :banana:
:banana: Jetmec :banana: OBE1 :banana: Mr. Bungle :banana: John Top :banana: Hairball :banana:
:banana: Stumpfreeman :banana: Hokus :banana: WallyO :banana: Killowatt :banana: ZoeBoy :banana:
:banana: Elantis :banana: Drottwiler :banana: Rejeckted :banana: Charmed412 :banana: Dolphins35 :banana:
:banana: Goat29 View attachment 226509 Lalasalama8 View attachment 226509 Lance50 :banana: Desert Willow :banana: MwSlim :banana:
:banana: KhanSW :banana: Davenkay :banana:
View attachment 226682 Politically Incorrect View attachment 226682
BananaDancers.gif

spreadsheet

Welcome to the new members of the Banana Brigade!!

103 CoOp members accounted for :thumbs:

Last edited:

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
stone, didn't you want some of that nickel foam? second co-op is live ;)
Thanks very much, Tibs, but in the end I decided to wait to see if there is a titanium mesh CoOp. Plus, waiting lets me see what happens and let the others be the guinea pigs :thumb: I'll be lurking and watching...
I'm with the bells of ginormous size here. This is rather entertaining! Perhaps we'll all hang out ad nauseum to discuss the width of the Evod coil... or Stone will come up with a new brigade... Zooker might share her T-shirt and it could be passed throughout the co op (Hibi said she would pay the shipping :lol: :lol: :lol:)...
I'm ready to hang out with you guys here :) Let's see...a new brigade...hmmmm....

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
Hey Stoney, I saw this and thought of you:
Ancient Carving Of Roman God's Head Discovered In English Garbage Dump
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ead-discovered-english-garbage_n_3546365.html
r-ROMAN-GOD-CARVING-large570.jpg

An 1,800-year-old stone carving of what may be the head of a Roman god was recently found in an ancient garbage dump, British archaeologists announced today (July 3).

An undergraduate student at Durham University discovered the largely intact head during an archaeological dig at the Binchester Roman Fort, a major Roman Empire fort built around A.D. 100 in northeastern England's County Durham.

Archaeologists involved in the dig believe that somebody probably tossed the 8-inch-long (20 centimeters) statue in the garbage when the building was abandoned in the fourth century, during the fall of the Roman Empire.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Hey Stoney, I saw this and thought of you:
Ancient Carving Of Roman God's Head Discovered In English Garbage Dump

Archaeologists involved in the dig believe that somebody probably tossed the 8-inch-long (20 centimeters) statue in the garbage when the building was abandoned in the fourth century, during the fall of the Roman Empire.
It's just so difficult for stories to live up to their headlines these days. You'd think that some pensioner in Liverpool had tossed a priceless relic, but no, the carving was discarded 1700 years ago when it was relatively new.

"Where's my Halloween mask, wench?"

"Pfftt... I tossed that piece of junk a season ago, Cedric. We'll need the space in the cupboard for tea and crumpets in a few hundred years."

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
I updated the Banana Brigade. We have now accounted for more than 100 CoOp members...woot...:thumb:
Still nothing at all. Can someone contact hibi and find out if i can get some info on this? She never responded to my messages.
I have sent an email to her on your behalf, and asked her to respond to me or to respond to you directly. We'll see what happens, it is worth a try :)
Where do you find all the specialty dancing nanners? I kinda want a unique one now. :p
Google Fu...I hadn't searched for smileys before I joined this thread. I had no idea there were so many out there. I have given you Juggling Dancing Bananas for now. If you find something you like better, I'm happy to change them anytime :thumb:

I'm glad you clarified for me, too...but I think that is one of my relatives over in the English Garbage Dump, I have plenty of those Europeans in my bloodline!! :shock:

Checking in.

I received my package last week. I am unsure if I received all of my order because I can't reach the spreadsheet. It was so long ago that I actually ordered that I forgot the specifics.... and I have slept since then.
The spreadsheet indicates that you purchased 10 T2 clearos, 50 LR coils for the T2, 50 SR coils for the T2, 5 T3 clearos, and 50 SR coils for the T3. Does that at least kind of match what you received?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread