Dusty_D View attachment 226666
Bols2DaWall View attachment 226666
Passerbyeus: awaiting refund View attachment 226666
Politically Incorrect: ???? View attachment 226666
Chakris: View attachment 226666
Mveraldi: View attachment 226666
:banana:THE DELIVERED LIST: (AKA BANANA BRIGADE):banana:
BananaDancers.gif

View attachment 226729 Katdarling View attachment 226729 Hploco :banana: Cool Breeze :banana: Tencentcat :banana: Bigbells :banana:
:banana: CincyDawg :banana: Kat56 :banana: Matcas View attachment 226509 Mayamason View attachment 226509 Stoneface :banana:
:banana: Skydragon :banana: Whatsat :banana: Txtumbleweed :banana: daventura :banana: Heateris :banana:
:banana: Mindel :banana: Shilo :banana: Harmonic :banana: Windy33 :banana: me1969 :banana:
:banana: Cyric :banana: Lady Vaper :banana: Scott_Simpson :banana: MDV39 :banana: Zooker :banana:
:banana: Soul5 :banana: Orobas :banana: Waterman :banana: B34tn1k :banana: JiGGLiN :banana: Lumberjack :banana:
:banana: Jcal :banana: Section1 :banana: Coreyc :banana: Bilboda :banana: Harvinstl :banana:
:banana: Crxess :banana: Tiburonfirst View attachment 228589 Flarg View attachment 228589 :bday:Dunder Mifflin:bday: :banana: RichardV :banana:
:banana: TomCatt :banana: ElectraClyde :banana: 440BB :banana: 9ball_AJ :banana: Fenderbc :banana:
:banana: MrWarspite :banana: Gordon50 :banana: Baskin :banana: Dasfast :banana: Rattman :banana:
:banana: Miss Chris :banana: Lladnar550 :banana: Wolandepiphanius :banana: Chrisdaman77 :banana: Bill63304 :banana:
View attachment 228062 Durangler View attachment 228062 Icepoet :banana: KalNoodle :banana: FranC :banana: Marre :banana:
:banana: Sonicdsl :banana: Peraspera :banana: Ink Stained :banana: Suthrnbuckhunter :banana: ?Chucky? :banana:
:banana: XFooYen :banana: Mecocina :banana: Cookster :banana: Redgypsy :banana: Stevefml :banana:
:banana: Jetmec :banana: OBE1 :banana: Mr. Bungle :banana: John Top :banana: Hairball :banana:
:banana: Stumpfreeman :banana: Hokus :banana: WallyO :banana: Killowatt :banana: ZoeBoy :banana:
:banana: Elantis :banana: Drottwiler :banana: Rejeckted :banana: Charmed412 :banana: Dolphins35 :banana:
:banana: Goat29 View attachment 226509 Lalasalama8 View attachment 226509 Lance50 :banana: Desert Willow :banana: MwSlim :banana:
:banana: KhanSW :banana: Davenkay :banana: Tarev :banana: Wa1nee :banana: Melissafara :banana:
:banana: Fenderbc :banana: SoulFree :banana: Bandmom5 :banana: Stebru2 :banana: Novcon :banana:
:banana: Maile :banana: Graybuck :banana: Epage :banana: Wickedws6 :banana: EddardinWinter :banana:
:banana: Big Screen D :banana: Churros4U
BaconDance.gif
TravTech
BaconDance.gif
Faylool :banana: Railrust :banana:
:banana: Mookie :banana: Dusty Windsor :banana: Buzzzlove :banana: Baums :banana: Wacko78 :banana:
:banana: Sweller :banana: V8inDamma :banana: OldDogNewTricks :banana: Doogmar :banana: Borncrosseyed :banana:
:banana: Aoi~ :banana: AngelWings :banana: Sofauxboho :banana: Highone :banana: Mitzeli :banana:
:banana: DavidTop :banana: StormyHaze :banana: Manimal3497 :banana:
View attachment 226682 Politically Incorrect View attachment 226682
BananaDancers.gif

spreadsheet

Welcome to the Banana Brigade Borncrosseyed, Aoi~, AngelWings, Highone, Mitzeli, DavidTop, StormyHaze, Manimal3497, and Sofauxboho!!

137 CoOp members accounted for :thumbs:

MIA LIST: Pete379, Tada, Dertbv, 2muchcoffee, Quitcig, Veetvoojagig, Harlielover, Curmudgeon, Lexr, Evilkorn, Rustiangel, Stk103, Pesok, Kayvapes, MrMayhem, Danzac, Pellski89, Oscill8, Richiejohns, Okiki, Mattt998

I compared the names on the spreadsheet to those who posted on this thread. If you notice any mistakes at all, please speak up!

Last edited:

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Dam you hard to give something too never mind thanks for keeping track of all this .
Oh man...I thought you wanted my opinion!! Wow, I really appreciate the thought but I don't want to take your mod(s)! This is just part of the team effort here in the Kanger Lounge thread, and it seems to serve more than one purpose so I don't mind keeping up with it. That was a very nice gesture on your part and a class move, I do appreciate it. :thumb:

EDIT:
still waiting on manimal's response from my last few pms sent - will try to do some more tomorrow. my connection is pitiful today :(
Thanks for all of the new responses, Tibs. It kind of made my day to see that so many new folks reported in!

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
I just finished pm'ing the mia list. Awaiting reply. Doogmar replied here, speedemon replied "I sold my order to another member should have went to her not me that was hashed out I think."
Hopefully they show up here, if not I will keep you informed.
Thanks to you too, Dunder, for wrangling up the strays :thumb: I wonder if you and Tibs contacted the same people...Maybe that's why they are all showing up now. No matter, it's good to have some sort of confirmation.

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
I must add that it was absurdly inept of the person brought in by Hibi:
to ban a (different) member for no reason;

Speaking of the absurdly inept, egotistical and insufferable arrogant party that got the thread shut down. I'd like to see a Psycho Analysis report of him based his threatening posts, graphics with all the over sized fonts, weapons and bright colors. A textbook case of ? :)

Errol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread