Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yes, I am aware that j0ker decided to keep the thread closed.

Again...I thought someone had the spreadsheet that they were checking off ?

Hi classwife...

I'm not sure if this is a possibility or not, but how about adding a link to this thread in j0ker's final post in the closed Kanger Co Op thread? Perhaps more people from the original thread could find their way here.

Last edited:

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
:( i wanna see some brandnew nanners, not those that have been around for days already ;)

wonder if graybuck and chucky have gotten their stuff - they've had tracking for quite some time now. maybe they forgot to check in here? :?:
I've been wondering the same thing, since it seems a few people have had tracking for more than 5 days...

dasfast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
Sevierville, TN
I received my package on Monday. I was missing some items, so I emailed Hibi. She responded very promptly and she assured me she would send me the missing items..... In the meantime, I'm vaping on my new Billet Box that I received today!!!
2013-07-05 17.25.47.jpg

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I received my package on Monday. I was missing some items, so I emailed Hibi. She responded very promptly and she assured me she would send me the missing items.

please, let us know how it turns out - B34tn1k has also had some missing items but is still waiting to receive them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread