Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I ordered a bunch of replacement parts for my two authentic KFL+ tanks. Obviously fasttech, but all of the parts were cheap and will very likely come in handy down the road. Good stuff to have in my vape drawer for a rainy day.

I will confirm that all parts fit/work and aren't garbage quality once I recieve them if anyone is interested....

7affd4d6d695c89b32d74862b3df47d4_zpsnvjkwrlu.jpg

Ken B

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2013
Penang
I ordered a bunch of replacement parts for my two authentic KFL+ tanks. Obviously Fasttech, but all of the parts were cheap and will very likely come in handy down the road. Good stuff to have in my vape drawer for a rainy day.

I will confirm that all parts fit/work and aren't garbage quality once I recieve them if anyone is interested....

7affd4d6d695c89b32d74862b3df47d4_zpsnvjkwrlu.jpg

Yes I would be interested in seeing how they all work out for you.

Many thanks.

Reactions: BreSha6869

Lemwise

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Joure
This afternoon I put a new coil in my Lite+ and loaded it up with some Indo Tea. The first time I bought Indo Tea was almost 3 years ago and it's still the best tea vape I've ever had. The funny thing is I only like it in the Lite+, it's almost like they made the recipe specifically for it.

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Be aware that only single o-rings hold the Quartz Tank kit together. You can get quite the surprise of a pocket full of juice it they separate. BTDT :oops:
Good to know. Thx.

I bought those more for the steel sections as I run both my Lites in all steel configuration. I have had huge leaking issues with the authentic poly sections as well, so it is highly unlikely that I will use any glass or poly in the forseeable future.

I tried a couple of the FT bell caps, it's the second item on the above list...they're pure junk.
Why were pure junk? bad threading? Leaking? Cracking?

For just over a buck each, I will give them a shot. I don't expect anything more than a cheap backup if I need one down the road.

Reactions: TrollDragon

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Good to know. Thx.

I bought those more for the steel sections as I run both my Lites in all steel configuration. I have had huge leaking issues with the authentic poly sections as well, so it is highly unlikely that I will use any glass or poly in the forseeable future.

For just over a buck each, I will give them a shot. I don't expect anything more than a cheap backup if I need one down the road.
I have used these with great results but you need to do the drip tip shuffle to find one that fits perfectly.
$1.69 Acrylic Kayfun Bell Cap at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
Good to know. Thx.

All of the above Bre, I definitely would not rely on these tanks as backup. If you're running a warmer sub-ohm build I wouldn't recommend using the paper thin plastic chimney tubes anyway.

javyn

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
houston
I've built up quite a little collection of those slam caps. I like them. Threading is a little stiff but after a few refills they break in nicely. The chamber's a little concerning but I never build below 1.0 ohm on a KF, and I haven't seen any melting or deformity yet. If I ever get worried about it, I'll just use SS chambers on them.

I like these better than the bell caps as you don't need to dump juice or use a tool to refill it or get to the coil.

1lNQF4d.png

2jIqcS3.png

javyn

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
houston
Nope they fit all Kayfun Lites, Lite pluses, etc. Won't fit Kayfun V4, V5, V3 mini, or Monster V3. (They do fit on Monster V2 though)

I believe the only diff between a Five Pawns Kayfun Lite and a normal one is that the 5P has a smaller air hole in the base.

javyn

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
houston
No prob, there's an entire world of Kayfun parts. I was tempted to try the Taifun GT V2, Bellus, Rose, Serpent, etc. but then I was like, why not just build a bunch of Kayfuns out of spare parts instead? Glad I went that route, it's fun and the KF is tried and proven, why mess with anything else?

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
No prob, there's an entire world of Kayfun parts. I was tempted to try the Taifun GT V2, Bellus, Rose, Serpent, etc. but then I was like, why not just build a bunch of Kayfuns out of spare parts instead? Glad I went that route, it's fun and the KF is tried and proven, why mess with anything else?
I decided on KFL+ for my wife and I. I am good at building but I hate dealing with multiple completely different designs. The KFL+ is amazing once you figure out the wicking and filling IMO.

Sticking with a minimum 4 KFL+ authentics and the 5 Ehpro clones I ordered today (and a bunch of FT parts), we should be set for a long time. The consistency of building on one platform will also make it quick and easy.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Because the Rose V2 provides flavor in spades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread