qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
My user review @ the site

Fantastic rba + Fantastic Vendor + Fantastic Shipping = vape Bliss !
~~~
This was my first buy from INTASTE, I was apprehensive at start when I got the lead at ECF, thinking how would the shipping work out, Cost Vs. Time. But as I did cart my K-Lite and proceeded I found that their International Shipping was one of the LOWEST among vape-vendors. And icing to the cake was that they were sending thru FedEx!

Bottomline: 24-hrs. into vaping my K-Lite I stand floored! This is a "Nuclear Missile" of a RBA -- powered to last and prepared to chain-vape. Yes, that's what I'm doing and it's going strong. The vape quality is beyond anything I had experienced before and the look & feel of it is stupendous. Besides, it's setup was pretty simple as well. Getting it at my doors in 2-days was something I didn't expect either.... Germany to Canada. Beat that!

I recommend this Atty (Kayfun Lite) as well as the vendor (InTaste) wholeheartedly.

Where: www.intaste.de
Availability: Still In-Stock (as of writing)

Last edited:

fordski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Coatepec, Veracruz-Llave, Mexico
Just ordered one from inTaste. This will be my second Lite, still awaiting the arrival of my first one from Cloud9. Intaste has cheaper shipping and uses Fedex which for me being in Mexico is much faster and more reliable than the regular post used by Cloud9. Plus the overall cost was about $11 less through intaste....

SteveW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Australia
Glad you guys have picked up on this. InTaste are fantastic vendors. Aussies have been going there for a while now instead of Cloud9 because they do not charge VAT which brings the price down. You might want to check out the prices of the spares as well in comparison. Big thanks to InTaste, without doubt one of the most professional operations out there.

madicen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Minglewood
Intaste is quickly becoming one of my favorite vendors. The ones I ordered this morning are already on their way out of Germany on their way to me. I would not be surprised in the least if they show up on my doorstep tomorrow.

I've spent way, way to much money with them...but these Kayfun Lites are AMAZING devices. My RBA/RDAs are feeling very neglected this week.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
It has almost been a full day, since I started using the Lite. I have been looking for the cons, as to compare with my other devices.

Well, I cannot find anything wrong with this device. It's a vaping machine without fault, thus far.

- Andy

I find one... exactly like my eRoll, if I don't take care where I place my index finger I tend to block the air-hole and then kaput! No Vape. And that occurs quite often... I'm sure it wouldn't happen in 18500 & above but alas, I only vape 18350!

liveone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
Los Angeles
I find one... exactly like my eRoll, if I don't take care where I place my index finger I tend to block the air-hole and then kaput! No Vape. And that occurs quite often... I'm sure it wouldn't happen in 18500 & above but alas, I only vape 18350!

Yeah my hand seems to find the airhole quite a bit too!

Missed the sale this morning. Gotta keep an eye out.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco

Yeah, that happened to me once my Nemesis, yesterday. I have the other Lite on a provari running a 350. The provari is longer, so no hole issues, yet.

- Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread