RDA Kennedy 24mm RDA thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnie Alexander

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2015
I polish my copper 24 much like I do my mod otherwise it patinas much like you would expect copper too.
mod3.jpg

mod1.jpg

Reactions: Dan011z

Donnie Alexander

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2015
Does your juice taste any different in your copper rda? Like weird copper taste?

Not sure I am asking Tom Forde

There is absolutely no taste or copper smell, from what i understand its a very high quality copper and doesn't have that horrid copper smell.

lol and yes i guess i should have replied directly to Tom Forde...

Dan011z

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2015
Claremont, California
There is absolutely no taste or copper smell, from what i understand its a very high quality copper and doesn't have that horrid copper smell.

lol and yes i guess i should have replied directly to Tom Forde...

Thats a relief.
I really want the full copper one haha.
Such a beautiful looking K24

(I started getting this weird fixation for copper looks)

izen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Northeast
Hmmm, I didn't read though much of the above but copper isn't exactly used for cookware and at higher temperatures, it needs specialized linings to be used for those purposes. Last I checked, it will still oxidize and take on some oder unless kept clean dry & polished. Personally, as much as I love to vape, I have a 'wild' imagination about some things. I'm not saying copper isn't safe. I wouldn't know... but I'm pretty comfortable with stainless steel (also glass & ceramic). Fwiw.

Donnie Alexander

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2015
Hmmm, I didn't read though much of the above but copper isn't exactly used for cookware and at higher temperatures, it needs specialized linings to be used for those purposes. Last I checked, it will still oxidize and take on some oder unless kept clean dry & polished. Personally, as much as I love to vape, I have a 'wild' imagination about some things. I'm not saying copper isn't safe. I wouldn't know... but I'm pretty comfortable with stainless steel (also glass & ceramic). Fwiw.

Not that I am an expert, but I believe cooking with copper pots is actually okay just not for acidic foods as it pits the copper. From what I understand copper pots are tin plated to just avoid corrosion.

I will however look deeper into this as I use my copper RDA a lot.

Donnie Alexander

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2015
Thats a relief.
I really want the full copper one haha.
Such a beautiful looking K24

(I started getting this weird fixation for copper looks)

I would encourage you to go for it. I will first look into any potential health risks of using a copper RDA and let you know.

Researching copper cooking pots, seems that a lot of raised health issues are unsubstantiated and appears that cooking with copper is not a health concern.

cloud969

Nov 23, 2015
Daaaamn so i need this bad boy ehh? It sounds like a great buy even with some bad poi t against it they way you guys describe it even buying three is a testament to how geeat it is but i do still have some questions lol how long have you guys been vaping? And how long have you guys had you Kennedy? What coil buils? Just curious to see whats buils hit best i have a 100 watt tesla sub mod btw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Dan011z

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2015
Claremont, California
Daaaamn so i need this bad boy ehh? It sounds like a great buy even with some bad poi t against it they way you guys describe it even buying three is a testament to how geeat it is but i do still have some questions lol how long have you guys been vaping? And how long have you guys had you Kennedy? What coil buils? Just curious to see whats buils hit best i have a 100 watt tesla sub mod btw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

I cannot say which build is best for you since everyone wants something different.
I wouldn't build anything over 0.3 ohm on a kennedy because the vape will cool down too much and flavor will be muted also.
For example, if you are doing a typical 0.2 ohm build, I would fire it around 65w-75w.
Your Tesla should be able to handle any RDA in the market. I advise against building anything below 0.1 ohm, but thats just me.
I have been vaping for almost 2 years now, but until recently, I was smoking cigs and vaping at the sametime.
Dropped the cancer stick few months ago.
I had Kennedy for only a while but I have went through alot of trial and error and concluded that Kennedy suits me the best.
It is a very high quality RDA and if you are looking for one, I also suggest Petri RDA v1.5, and Velocity RDA.

But Kennedy is the clear winner for me.

Reactions: cloud969

Dan011z

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2015
Claremont, California
Not that I am an expert, but I believe cooking with copper pots is actually okay just not for acidic foods as it pits the copper. From what I understand copper pots are tin plated to just avoid corrosion.

I will however look deeper into this as I use my copper RDA a lot.

Please let me know if you find anything interesting.
I really want to make the K24 copper my next purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread