Kind of cool and simple to make APV holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris6204

Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
USA
Walked into my workshop one day and just thought of this. I just cut a piece of wood on a chop saw that was lying around and drilled a 7/8" hole down the center using a drill press. Stained the top black and used the same carbon fiber I used on the VAMO and wrapped the wood. I have a all black stained at work that came out looking like Gaboon Ebony wood. Works well as a holder for my VAMO and Lava Tube.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 28

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Beats my used toilet roll. Seriously, very cool. There are many manufacturers of vapor holders now on the web. I have recently ordered a couple of different "mod holders" and it's nice to know that the stuff we need is now out there. Now, if you can make it yourself, well, a tip of the hat to you, friend. That certainly looks better than anything I'm using at the moment (my others have not arrived, custom build - 1-2weeks plus shipping). Looks Great! Good for you and thank you for sharing. You'll probably start a trend. Doesn't take much here, lol. Best to you!

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
Nice looking holder! The carbon fiber wrap matching your Vamo looks real nice. I'm currently using a toothbrush stand from Walmart - holds 4 eGo batts with a larger hole in the middle which will fit my (incoming) ProVari. I'll eventually head out to the garage and take on a woodworking project to make something a little fancier, with room for a few attys/tanks, a juice bottle or three, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread