Latest Pod Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

APA1

Apr 12, 2018
The Vapeccino Mate1 is available. I'm new and don't know if posting links to dealers is allowed so I'll just say that you can easily find it with a Google search. You just missed a big sale by about one day. I almost bought it but decided to buy the Infinix instead.

The Suorin Eva (posted above) looks similar to the Infinix but it has a 380mAh battery. One dealer says it will be available at the end of May.

If the ONLY problem with the Infinix is the battery, then why not buy another one? They're small enough to carry 2. The Ebay price seems high. I paid $10 retail for a pack of 3 pods from a dealer... actually ended up about $9 per 3 pack after a coupon and free shipping (over a minimum amount).

I also use the juul, Drop, Air, and Breeze (not a pod system).

I will probably stick to the Infinix for now. I’ve had no problems with it. We will see what new comes out in the near future. Maybe wait for the Suorin Eva.

APA1

Apr 12, 2018
Vapeccino Mate1 hasn't impressed me so far. Pods are just okay. The coils don't last longer than average despite the gold coil technology claims and the paint on the device is very thin too. For the same money I like my Aspire Breeze much better. Gonna try the Suorin iShare kit and Vaporesso Nexus next.

The Vaporesso Nexus looks interesting. The only negative is that you can’t swap out different pods with different flavors like the Infinix or Vapeccino. But could work good as a backup. I like the size and the battery life.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
fundamental particle mission starter kit
battery: 270 mAh
pod capacity: 1 ml

One of the strangest designs that I've seen. You have to slide the button up and hold to vape. I don't see how that would be desirable.

Fundamental-Particle-Mission-All-In-One-Starter-Kit%20%201_1.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: ashuhh

ashuhh

Verified Member
Dec 31, 2017
Jackson, TN
Reactions: smoked25years
If what I read is correct, then Imperial Tobacco bought My Von Erl company and renamed the device Myblu.

I just ordered the Myblu starter kit which comes with a 2.4% nic tobacco pod and your choice of 4 other pods at either 2.4% or 1.2%. I had no real interest in it but it was only $5 plus tax shipped free direct from the company. That's probably the cost of the shipping alone. Guess they're hoping to win new loyal customers. I'm not sure if I will actually try it out or just keep it as an emergency backup... if I run out of pods or coils for my regular devices, etc.

US_Myblu_2_Liquid_Promo.jpg
I got the starter kit for $1. I love this thing but the pods are $6 at Walgreens and that's too expensive for me. I suppose I could order them online thru blu, they are $9 a pair which is cheaper than cigarettes but still more than I want to spend.
I've been vaping for almost 9 years after smoking for 36 years. The ecig was the only thing that kept me off cigs...and I tried everything else over the years. My goal was to wean away from the vape eventually but I actually do enjoy it so I'm trying to keep it as simple and economical as possible. I mixed my own ejuice for years...its not great but it works for me. I'm not vaping for enjoyment but just to scratch an itch.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
I got the starter kit for $1. I love this thing but the pods are $6 at Walgreens and that's too expensive for me. I suppose I could order them online thru blu, they are $9 a pair which is cheaper than cigarettes but still more than I want to spend.
I've been vaping for almost 9 years after smoking for 36 years. The ecig was the only thing that kept me off cigs...and I tried everything else over the years. My goal was to wean away from the vape eventually but I actually do enjoy it so I'm trying to keep it as simple and economical as possible. I mixed my own ejuice for years...its not great but it works for me. I'm not vaping for enjoyment but just to scratch an itch.

Blu let me do both the $1 (1 pod) and $5 (5 pods) starter deals. I used the same account but the shipping address needed to be different than the address used for the first deal. That would get you 5 more pods (and another device). I tried mine but have just been keeping the rest of the pods as emergency backups.

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    I love this thing but the pods are $6 at Walgreens and that's too expensive for me. I suppose I could order them online thru blu, they are $9 a pair which is cheaper than cigarettes but still more than I want to spend.
    They are really easy to open and refill.

zeng.jaihui

Unresolved Status
    Apr 11, 2018
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
    Blu let me do both the $1 (1 pod) and $5 (5 pods) starter deals. I used the same account but the shipping address needed to be different than the address used for the first deal. That would get you 5 more pods (and another device). I tried mine but have just been keeping the rest of the pods as emergency backups.
    I never saw the 5 pod for $5 deal...too bad I missed it

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread