Leaford's New(est) Five Favorites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Welcome back Leaford.......Alot of newbs here now trying to steal your video review thunder..LOL...Nice job!!:)The Wiz!

Wiz thats just not possible :p maybe if I had a bird now lol but leafords reviews are different compared to some of the others I've seen, and I like that about them.

Oh and leaford I tried to drain the batteries on the JS, I kept vaping on it till the red light started blinking, and as soon as that happened there was no more vapor coming out. I plugged it in and than it started charging and giving me vapor right away.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Leaford is why I decided to try e-cigs actually. Someone sent me a "hey, check this out" and it was Leaford's review of the red dragon. That got me doing research.

I bought a few ecigs on his recommendation, and well I've enjoy them, they are exactly how he said they would be. cant say that about some of the other reviews i've seen, i bought a product on their recommendation and it was nothing like they described in their video.

Wormwood

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Plumdiggity
Little confused on your e cig rating. You stated the The Vapor King (KR808D/D10 is your second favorite disposable but better than E-9?:confused:

Yet you had the E-9 Number 1? Please explain this more.

Rejoice, I thought he just said the the Kr808d1 had better (best even) flavor and great battery life, the reason why the E-9 is his favorite is because of the amount of vapor production over the Kr808d1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread