Status
Not open for further replies.

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Mine does too. You can't lay it down. Keep it in the upright position and it should be fine. I'm going to see if I can't come up with a fix so I don't have to worry about it. I've vaped about a third of a tank and lost two.

I've had that problem, but much less than what you all indicate. I normally do store it upright though.

It appears that the juice will seep into the cup and down the breather tube if it is over half full and laid flat for a period of time. I was able to lessen this by putting the silicone ring in through the top of the DT tube and seating it properly from there rather than seating it on the cup and pushing it in from the bottom. Not a solution, but maybe it will help.

good luck!

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Stownz... never had that problem. I've only heard of that if there's a crack in the tank wall. Is it the top and bottom or just one?

With the o-ring seated and the grommets seated down to the lip it almost sounds like the o-ring is too small or the caps were turned too small. Got me there!

Have you contacted Bruce?

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
No cracks at all, I'm actually impressed with how thick the tube is. If i twist the caps a little, after a good cleaning, they stay sealed for the most part. Problem is temperature changes I think. Its when I leave it over night that I come back to a puddle. I can't get Bruce to answer any emails, not even the note I added to my order a couple of days ago. So the search begins for some new O-rings. Thought surely someone else would have run into this by now, maybe I just had bad luck.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
No cracks at all, I'm actually impressed with how thick the tube is. If i twist the caps a little, after a good cleaning, they stay sealed for the most part. Problem is temperature changes I think. Its when I leave it over night that I come back to a puddle. I can't get Bruce to answer any emails, not even the note I added to my order a couple of days ago. So the search begins for some new O-rings. Thought surely someone else would have run into this by now, maybe I just had bad luck.

let us know if you find new orings and the size if possible. Sounds like that might fix the issue. good luck!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I got map-tank, E2s, clears and every one of them have leaked. Orings you can get an assortment of them in different sizes for a couple bucks but I give up on them. I can hold mine on it's side and watch the juice leak out. Not dissing Bruce. He's a great guy and a great vendor. I just have better luck with the cartos I use.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Knock on wood here. Vaped over half down, day three. Only thing I find is that after it sits for a while, like overnight etc I have to unscrew it from my bat and blow it out just a fuzz. Kinda like when you overfill a carto or atty. I can live with that. Haven't had to take it apart or anything yet and my hope is that I won't have to do that but every three weeks.

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Have the same problem with one of mine. Can NOT put it on its side. I tried Bruce's suggestion last night of pushing up on the battery connection more, but now i get dry hits, and smoke goes back into the tank and floats on the top of the juice. I think I will need to take it apart and try to reseat it again.

On the other tank, the whole top is rather loose. Even lightly moving or pulling on the drip will take the entire top Delrin structure out or spin in around. Would o-rings help with the second problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread