Lecture from my boyfriend, pfft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you don't want to smoke vaping is going to be a part of your life now, if he doesn't like it you aren't married tell him to hit the bricks, he may come to see things your way.

Yes nicotine affects your brain, it keeps you sane, how many of us have wanted to rip someone's head off for breathing too loud when we tried to go cold turkey.

I tend to agree I think at the very least you need to keep supplies on hand so if the bottom drops out (ie big crisis comes along). You have your pv to turn to rather than a cig.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I never understood how anybody could quit with the gum. Every time I put that stuff in my mouth, it instantly became a reminder, telling me that I wasn't smoking. As soon as I spit it out, I HAD to have a cig immediately. In the end, that gum made me want to smoke MORE.

Or was that just me?

I never tried the gum because I'd heard it was bitter or something like that. The only NRT I tried was the patch. It wasn't very helpful to me but I find for me smoking had more to do with the action than the nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread