listing side by side mods

Lanciab

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2018
Hello this thread is amazing !!
I'm a side-by-side mod addict :
I own Knight V2, Nebox, Juppi, Aster RT, Tesla Stealth 40w and recently RX75.
The only affordable one I miss is the Witcher, but I read here and there that the chipset was bad in TC.
Can someone confirm or not ?
I also really like the Athena 22/plus but can't find it in a shop that would deliver to France at a décent price P&P included...need help ! :)

Reactions: Katdarling

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Hello this thread is amazing !!
I'm a side-by-side mod addict :
I own Knight V2, Nebox, Juppi, Aster RT, Tesla Stealth 40w and recently RX75.
The only affordable one I miss is the Witcher, but I read here and there that the chipset was bad in TC.
Can someone confirm or not ?
I also really like the Athena 22/plus but can't find it in a shop that would deliver to France at a décent price P&P included...need help ! :)
Here you go on the Athena:

eNVy22 Stealth Mod - Athena - Brands

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Any1 checked this :w00t:yet? DEFCON 1 BF Box Mod by Puff

Looks pretty intresying with ability to squonk.. bot enough info on the web tougho_O

Nice looking, especially the blue one (my tastes). A bit too large for me, but still nice.

It'll sell in bundles, most likely. Nice scoop! :thumb:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yeh maybe a tad too big im guessing its for 22mm (need 1 for 25mm )

It's the "63" part that throws it out of my personal park, but like I said, for many it will be absolutely fine. 22 works for me, but I happen to like that particular number. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I dreamed this up the other day,, they stole it..

fbi.jpg

Reactions: Katdarling

Mcowan226

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
c0ebf77a4ca2cc8c78d8933099164f1f.jpg

This my all day everyday but they are getting so hard to find. Anyone know of a solid substitute for the Tesla 40?? High end or standard. I saw something at the beginning of the thread but that was discontinued too. So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VesiHiisi

Apr 14, 2018

This my all day everyday but they are getting so hard to find. Anyone know of a solid substitute for the Tesla 40?? High end or standard. I saw something at the beginning of the thread but that was discontinued too. So sad.

A bit pricey but reasonable IMO is vape proLine's Union sp(fits 22mm 18650) or union 2.0(25mm 20700) they about 140ish euros and can get from website or faster way to go FB and pm the maker directly. The huge pro on these is changeable sleeve's and high endish quality. They have custom looking and material sleeves for it also wich is great and the starplat chip is very good. ;)
uni-black-d-800x800.png

Lower tier beater is smoant knight v1 or v2, many chinese websites carry them i belive(couldnt get pic that i could post sry)

If you want high high end theres submonkeys's are releasing dna75c side by side mod called The Mask i belive soon.

also sunbox released mosfet(?) Mod.
And Dbd mods are re-releasing their SbS mod the "hypnostick". But unlike knight/union these are Facebook lists only items wich i dislike :nah:

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Mcowan226

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
I’ve been looking into the Union. It looks like a solid mod and I will probably pick one up. It is still however a bit larger then I would like. I hate the internal battery in the little Tesla, always wished the went with an 18350 instead, but it’s size made up for it.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!

Ton of 'em at FT... why don't you stock up while avail? Might be a labor day sale around the corner.

FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

Mcowan226

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
And its battery seems to last quite long despite its low capacity, i really like this mod

If you are referring to the little Tesla 40 the battery life is great for me, however that’s only because I use 45 or 50mg salts on a 1ohm coil at 12 watts. If I were trying to push anything sub ohm and crank up the power I’m sure I’d blow through the battery. But with this setup I get through the whole day with no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread