The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

listing side by side mods

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by drugarth, Oct 12, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Noodles11

Noodles11 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    :banana: Well its here at long last and it works :headbang:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Open mind for a different view... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    [​IMG]

AWESOME news, Noodles!!!

That's what makes it so difficult with them. They usually end up making things right, then temptation rises up again... :facepalm:

I get a good, hearty laugh every time I read this on their site:

This is a preorder. We collect orders and then start the production. If you place an order now, then it will be approximately 4 months of waiting before the shipping. You can see the progress of production on our Facebook page where we post photos. Join us!

The keyword there is, quite obviously, "approximately".

:lol:

High five for the end of your LONG adventure!!!! :banana:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Katdarling

Katdarling Is this a mask, or underwear... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    KONGRATS, Sir of Noodles!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Pigs

Pigs Ultra Member

Supporting member
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Mcowan226

Mcowan226 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2018
    Hey at least it’s a better warning then when I ordered. It was supposed to be 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Mcowan226

Aug 28, 2018
    If I were going to buy a Chinese SunBox I’d just wait a couple weeks and get the Easy by Ambition.

SunBox and RSS put in the time to be sure the box could be built to a certain set of standards. Same VW 60w Chinese chip. Same price point. And the fire button is in a much better position.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mcowan226

Aug 28, 2018
    I FINALLY got the matching set. This little bugger was not easy to nail down at a fair price.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Katdarling

Katdarling Is this a mask, or underwear... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    How KOOL, Mcowan!!!!! The little Microstick is just too adorbs! Kongrats, kiddo.

I remember when they first came out and someone at our vape meet brought one. They held it TIGHTLY in their hand. You could LOOK at it, but nope, not touch!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Noodles11

Oct 21, 2015
    :) Hey DP its been going now for nearly two weeks so all seems good :thumbs:

Got a Q for ya though and im sure you are in the know im looking at getting rid of my 2 x Eden Mods Rose 3
    RTA,s and replacing them with a Kafun V5,from what i can gather it will fit in the Xvo Stik but i dont think the Kafun v5.2 squared will fit am i correct.

Im really looking for a MTL RTA that has a big tank for my stay at home pro Xvo 5 -8ml sorta capacity have you got any favorites :smokie:
    Since i got a Haku Xeta its all ive been useing so easy to build on much easier than the Rose 3 and great flavour im hooked on these things will be getting another.

Cheers Mate :rickroll:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  10. Noodles11

Oct 21, 2015
    Hi MC will the Ambition take the Kafun Square ;)

Or maybe the Zero Nega 2 o_O

• Like Like x 3
  11. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Hey Noodles. I'm not sure about the KFs because I only use a few models, mostly older.

As for faves in that range, I do happen to REALLY like this one >

It's become a fave of mine. Very easy to wick, top fill, NEVER leaks, and decent flavor.

Buy YFTK KA V8 RTA Silver 316SS 5ml 22mm Rebuildable Tank Atomizer

You can get an authi if you want too. I think they run around 2 bills, US. I can't tell the difference between the authi and YFTK one though. Don't skimp and get the cheaper ones - the Ys are the way to go. I have both.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    This is the smaller (2.8ml), but the 5ml looks great too. The 5ml would fit perfectly in the 0N2 here, no heatsink required. It's a deeper well than the Xvo, so the 5ml would stick up a bit in Xvo, but far from unruly.

02N-ByKA_20190919_193220.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  13. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    @Noodles11 - this is the 5ml in Xvo. Ignore the green o-rings. That's the cheaper version. It's still fine, but the quality difference in the Ys is discernible.

Too much protrusion? You decide. These decisions are personal ones.

:cool:

Xvo-ByKA_20191022_202601.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Noodles11

Oct 21, 2015
    :thumb: Cheers for that DP will go the YFTK as i trust your discerning taste,really like the look of the 0N2 but its a want not really a need $$$$ :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Thanks Noodles, but all of our taste buds are different, which is why I'm always hesitant to say much more than, "I like it". If you go for it, I do hope you like it. If not, let me know, and maybe we can work something out. ;)

The Zero is an absolutely beautiful mod. I'm glad that I got it, but I'd never carry it O&A. One, it would definitely scratch up (like my V3 tube has, but I still love it), and, two, the button placement isn't ideal for my tendency to grab & vape (thoughtlessly).

It's a desk mod for me, and I enjoy looking at it (a LOT!). I have a thing for stainless steel (hence my never-ending love for the EPMs that hail from your home country).

O&A wise, the Xvo is still King of my Hill. Probably always will be too. It's tough to improve on a perfect design (for me, at least), and (finish) durability only rarely seen in the industry. :thumb:

If you ever DO decide to jump on one, I'd recommend at least touching base with Mr. @Mcowan226 . Sometimes he makes things happen. :vapor:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. GeekyGeezer

GeekyGeezer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2015
    Missouri
    More info on the mod is available with this link. It seems like a highly respected reviewer might have talked to DP first, since he agrees with him. Looks like a nicely built mod with some well thought out features.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Mcowan226

Aug 28, 2018
    I started hunting for one over a year ago. And I have found a few. VapinArt even had some red, blue and gold ones in stock up until a few weeks ago.

The problem was RRP on the mini Ecig site is $50. Now had people been trying to sell them for $60 or $70 I probably would have caved. But even VapinArt wanted $80 or $90 plus shipping. And for a black one- the only two I was offered wanted over $100.

I have no problem spending money on a device. I think my posts here make that pretty clear, if not just ask the girlfriend and cover your ears. Buuuutttt I do have a problem paying over RRP.

Anyway, got lucky and scored this little beauty for $55 tttttttt

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Mcowan226

Aug 28, 2018
    What can I say? He likes me. These just left Italy. The Red frame is for someone else. Anyone care to guess what’s in bags??

One has already been seen here...the other is still a secret....,
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I can't imagine he's following the likes of me :blink: :shock:, but sometimes coincidences do happen. :rolleyes:

Thanks, GG! Love me some M. Todd vids - that's for sure! :thumbs:

I most often use my left ring finger, scrunched up a bit. Imperfect, but still quite enjoyable...

...at my desk (when I can actually think about it). ;)

• Like Like x 3
  20. Mcowan226

Aug 28, 2018
    [​IMG]

Atty in for me

• Like Like x 3