listing side by side mods

mahumnut

Oct 24, 2019
Not sure if this has been posted here yet ("Search this thread only" option isn't working for me)

From the And mod fb page:
Invisible DNA60
73075673_2929492383731949_8107569327542108160_n.jpg

Iken 2015

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2015
Croatia
Sxk STH - small sbs mod, even a bit smaller than union sp le with sleeve. Its a copy of a sunbox with a regulated chip. Sits nice in hand and ok position of firing button. Signal in power mode is ok and battery consumption pretty good at 12W tested, tc I don't use and I haven't tested. Menu and everything else goes through one button something like the ehpro101 system, W rises on a scale of 1W (no fine adjsuting per 0.1). The battery cover can use a bit of sanding, operating should be done slowly and posiblle only with a tool like coin. The pin is manuall and has some bad reviews from the experiences of other owners, but for me all is good, I belive they would rise the pin to much and screw tank harder resulting in breaking 510 insulator which is hard plastic and easy to break, so the best thing would be to lower the pin all the way down and then slowley uping it until contact with 510 of tank is made and then screw the tank but dont force it (you can check ft discusion thread of the sth mod regarding this). I order a 510 kit in case pin fails and then will have a spring-loaded pin, which is a better option for me, although the manual pin has its own advantages due to different tanks and air flow position where you can ajdust it to not get blocked af by mod. Mostly +4 from me, a tiny 18650 mod, nice look and a chip works ok, the only negativ goes to the threads of the battery cover that could have been smoother from the box.
a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I wish SXK had added a usb port to the clone. It would have been the first affordable SBS with a usb in a looong time. I can't get behind a portable setup that requires lugging a battery charger or extra batteries when you're out and about for > 1 battery life.

The last time I left home with just one mod was early 2012. I blew a carto on the way TO a four hour event, only about six months deep into vaping, and that was the longest four hours of my vapin' life. I hadn't yet learned the "Backups for your backups" mantra, but I learned it that day. I learned it good.

In fairness, I'm a low wattage vaper, so one 18650 lasts me a very long time. But still, two in hand for any significant O&A (me).

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Howdy all!

This is a question for the XVOstick owners here...

How long did it take for your XVO to get to your hands, from placing the order to delivery.

The website says “approx 4 months”...but I was just curious if that was accurate?

I’m sure it was slow when this device launched a few years ago, but surely it’s a faster process now?

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Howdy all!

This is a question for the XVOstick owners here...

How long did it take for your XVO to get to your hands, from placing the order to delivery.

The website says “approx 4 months”...but I was just curious if that was accurate?

I’m sure it was slow when this device launched a few years ago, but surely it’s a faster process now?

Back in 2015, when we first ordered ours, it took about 2 months.

If anyone is bored and would like a whimsical trip down XVO lane, please, have at it. ;)

July 4, 2015: Mods by Chels - mini-ecig

to

Sept. 7, 2015: Mods by Chels - mini-ecig

I know it's not current, HB, but perhaps in some way, it will be helpful. If not, it's sure to be a giggle or two!

Reactions: GeekyGeezer

Users who are viewing this thread