The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

listing side by side mods

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by drugarth, Oct 12, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mcowan226

Mcowan226 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2018
    Sorry for the late reply. It is not a dna board. I have the chinese version. Basically a clone board. But neither will have the usb.

• Like Like x 2
  2. RadiusNick

RadiusNick Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2017
    i looked a bit and if i got the Italian correctly it seems they have a version with a DNA board and one with their proprietary board.
    "Disponibile sia con circuito DNA Evolv 60 che con circuito proprietario Ambition Mods da 60watt."

• Like Like x 1
  3. mahumnut

mahumnut Full Member

Oct 24, 2019
    Not sure if this has been posted here yet ("Search this thread only" option isn't working for me)

From the And mod fb page:
    Invisible DNA60
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Iken 2015

Iken 2015 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2015
    Croatia
    Sxk STH - small sbs mod, even a bit smaller than union sp le with sleeve. Its a copy of a sunbox with a regulated chip. Sits nice in hand and ok position of firing button. Signal in power mode is ok and battery consumption pretty good at 12W tested, tc I don't use and I haven't tested. Menu and everything else goes through one button something like the ehpro101 system, W rises on a scale of 1W (no fine adjsuting per 0.1). The battery cover can use a bit of sanding, operating should be done slowly and posiblle only with a tool like coin. The pin is manuall and has some bad reviews from the experiences of other owners, but for me all is good, I belive they would rise the pin to much and screw tank harder resulting in breaking 510 insulator which is hard plastic and easy to break, so the best thing would be to lower the pin all the way down and then slowley uping it until contact with 510 of tank is made and then screw the tank but dont force it (you can check ft discusion thread of the sth mod regarding this). I order a 510 kit in case pin fails and then will have a spring-loaded pin, which is a better option for me, although the manual pin has its own advantages due to different tanks and air flow position where you can ajdust it to not get blocked af by mod. Mostly +4 from me, a tiny 18650 mod, nice look and a chip works ok, the only negativ goes to the threads of the battery cover that could have been smoother from the box.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. armadillo

armadillo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2010
    Honolulu
    what are the mods to the left and right?

6. Iken 2015

Iken 2015 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2015
    Croatia
    left bantam box, right union sp le

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. mahumnut

mahumnut Full Member

Oct 24, 2019
    I wish SXK had added a usb port to the clone. It would have been the first affordable SBS with a usb in a looong time. I can't get behind a portable setup that requires lugging a battery charger or extra batteries when you're out and about for > 1 battery life.

8. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 "You are HERE." Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    The last time I left home with just one mod was early 2012. I blew a carto on the way TO a four hour event, only about six months deep into vaping, and that was the longest four hours of my vapin' life. I hadn't yet learned the "Backups for your backups" mantra, but I learned it that day. I learned it good.

In fairness, I'm a low wattage vaper, so one 18650 lasts me a very long time. But still, two in hand for any significant O&A (me).

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  9. mgmrick

mgmrick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    New York
    • Like Like x 2
  10. keepsmiling

keepsmiling Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    Hi strangers:cool:
    I'm looking for a sbs mod:D

• Like Like x 2
  11. mgmrick

Sep 12, 2010
    New York
    Me too not much out there if anything

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Lanciab

Lanciab Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2018
    A Kanger Juppi revisited with better chipset, or a Smoant Knight V3....and i would be happy !

• Like Like x 1
  13. mgmrick

Sep 12, 2010
    New York
    A juppi does not have a cage and no such knight v3 that I know of

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. 10x sugar

10x sugar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    OC, NJ
    Just Fog Compact 14 and Compact 16 Mini Kit. They have proprietary batteries though. Just saw these today at Heaven Gifts.

• Like Like x 1
  15. HBcorpse

HBcorpse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    Howdy all!

This is a question for the XVOstick owners here...

How long did it take for your XVO to get to your hands, from placing the order to delivery.

The website says “approx 4 months”...but I was just curious if that was accurate?

I’m sure it was slow when this device launched a few years ago, but surely it’s a faster process now?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. skotsour

skotsour Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2010
    I ordered a new Xvostick in January of 2019, I'm still waiting for it...

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. HBcorpse

HBcorpse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    Holy cats!

Ok well, as if my budget wasn’t a deterrent enough, I think I’ll hold off.

18. mgmrick

Sep 12, 2010
    New York
    I would like one but not waiting a year or more for one

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Katdarling

Katdarling I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;) Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Back in 2015, when we first ordered ours, it took about 2 months.

If anyone is bored and would like a whimsical trip down XVO lane, please, have at it. ;)

July 4, 2015: Mods by Chels - mini-ecig

to

Sept. 7, 2015: Mods by Chels - mini-ecig

I know it's not current, HB, but perhaps in some way, it will be helpful. If not, it's sure to be a giggle or two!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Lanciab

Lanciab Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2018
    Mgmrick, when I wrote about Juppi with better chipset and Knight V3, these were only hopes/Dreams some factory could make one day...sorry as I'm French sometimes I write bad english and i'm misunderstood!

• Like Like x 2