Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
1a1d1ad0c0cb74b3521cefcea234d51c.jpg

Atty in for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yessir, I do know it. You did a brilliant job of providing me with options, all of which I played around with. As time went on, nature just took its course (as she will).

I reckon we all find our ways, and that's what counts. :thumb: :vapor:

Don't ask me why but I always feel like I'm a sophisticated Brit, sipping on a cup of tea.

Because when you think of "sophistication", well...

ae0f10a5-f13e-4cc9-a4e0-3b2731527da1-9ffc6210-6b31-4959-863e-65c3597b0ac4-v1.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:....

Noodles11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thanks Noodles, but all of our taste buds are different, which is why I'm always hesitant to say much more than, "I like it". If you go for it, I do hope you like it. If not, let me know, and maybe we can work something out. ;)

The Zero is an absolutely beautiful mod. I'm glad that I got it, but I'd never carry it O&A. One, it would definitely scratch up (like my V3 tube has, but I still love it), and, two, the button placement isn't ideal for my tendency to grab & vape (thoughtlessly).

It's a desk mod for me, and I enjoy looking at it (a LOT!). I have a thing for stainless steel (hence my never-ending love for the EPMs that hail from your home country).

O&A wise, the Xvo is still King of my Hill. Probably always will be too. It's tough to improve on a perfect design (for me, at least), and (finish) durability only rarely seen in the industry. :thumb:

If you ever DO decide to jump on one, I'd recommend at least touching base with Mr. @Mcowan226 . Sometimes he makes things happen. :vapor:

:)Got lucky and did a trade over at VIA -WTB HOH P3 to 510 Adapter Kabuki | vaping in australia

Didnt get lucky :( with the P3 to 510 adapter but got a Kayfun V5 & Kayfun lite brand spanking :thumb:

mahumnut

Oct 24, 2019
What can I say? He likes me. These just left Italy. The Red frame is for someone else. Anyone care to guess what’s in bags??

One has already been seen here...the other is still a secret....,
ca39e52a7d5600484d2b2f090e71a479.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is the sunbox bag the ambition easy? (please let it be the easy mod)

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
@Noodles11 - it's JUST the base you're looking for? What about Zen? Is it worth checking to see if he has any laying around the shop?

If shipping is an issue, remember, you have friends. ;)

I have been called many things in this world, Sir Woof, but that is not one of them. :D:banana::lol:

Noodles11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Noodles11 - it's JUST the base you're looking for? What about Zen? Is it worth checking to see if he has any laying around the shop?

If shipping is an issue, remember, you have friends. ;)

I have been called many things in this world, Sir Woof, but that is not one of them. :D:banana::lol:

Hi DP i have msg HOH on there FB so will see if i get any joy there :pop:

Mcowan226

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Is the sunbox bag the ambition easy? (please let it be the easy mod)
The one in the RSS/Sunbox bad is the Easy. Pre-release version for review. It will not come in that packaging from Ambition. The one on the left is the ZeroNega2 Blade Edition that they posted the announcement banner for today....

Mcowan226

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Finally got my package from italy today. I know a few of you have been waiting for this one.

Easy by Ambition

Not a bad little side by side.

I honestly do not know if they sent me a DNA60 or am option chip version. It seems like a DNA60 with the evolve into removed and a limited selection of profiles.

If it is the chinese chip it's pretty good. I have to ask because there is no USB and I'm not in the mood to take it apart.

Very simple design. Speaks to the name. EASY.

As for the important part, I wish the 510 was a bit lower. I dont need it to be FeV deep or anything like the ZeroNega's or Tek Divisions but 25mm is a little short. I generally prefer side by sides to have about 35mm of distance from the 510 to the top of the mod. Makes matching patties easier.

In any case if your looking for a sbs that wont break the bank, here you go.

Attachments

• 20191104_214111.jpg
    20191104_214111.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 153
  • 20191104_214129.jpg
    20191104_214129.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 136

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2017
I honestly do not know if they sent me a DNA60 or am option chip version. It seems like a DNA60 with the evolve into removed and a limited selection of profiles.
I have to ask because there is no USB and I'm not in the mood to take it apart.
the billet box also doesn't come with a usb port(maybe some models do?),
i think that when modders buy the board from Evolv they can chose to buy/or not the usb too,since in the 60 it's not integrated in the board like on the other versions.
by the look of the screen it does look like a DNA.

Last edited:
Reactions: DPLongo22

Users who are viewing this thread