listing side by side mods

mahumnut

Oct 24, 2019
New sxk sbs: Sxk supbox dna 60 la box definiva?

The "Supbox" :glare:

I'm not super familiar with BBs, but I'm skeptical that this mod is compatible with actual Boro tanks/bridges as opposed to the "podified" tanks that come with the new sxk BB clones - due to the filling mechanism and way the chimney is secured (but like I said, I'm not a BB expert).

Personally, I like the compactness of the tank turned 90 degrees over the BB layout, and I think it's much sleeker than the Zero Boro from Sunbox (w'SUP now sunBOX:cool:). Boro tanks also typically have a higher e-liquid capacity than the 510 attys that fit/look nice on most SBS mods.

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
New sxk sbs: Sxk supbox dna 60 la box definiva?

The "Supbox" :glare:

I'm not super familiar with BBs, but I'm skeptical that this mod is compatible with actual Boro tanks/bridges as opposed to the "podified" tanks that come with the new sxk BB clones - due to the filling mechanism and way the chimney is secured (but like I said, I'm not a BB expert).

Personally, I like the compactness of the tank turned 90 degrees over the BB layout, and I think it's much sleeker than the Zero Boro from Sunbox (w'SUP now sunBOX:cool:). Boro tanks also typically have a higher e-liquid capacity than the 510 attys that fit/look nice on most SBS mods.

It's a bit of a chunker for my tastes, but I can see how folks might like it. I guess time will tell how it does.

If I was using an atty, I'd opt for one of my smaller & lighter options, and if I was using a boro, I'd opt for the BB (more compact to carry). But I am not everyone, and can only speak for me. :cool:

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
It's a bit of a chunker for my tastes

It's 6mm thicker and about 1mm shorter than a Billet Box.

If I was using an atty, I'd opt for one of my smaller & lighter options

I just weighed one of my BB fully loaded at 203g. Those Supbox mods looks to be using lighter plastic to me. :unsure:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It's 6mm thicker and about 1mm shorter than a Billet Box.

I just weighed one of my BB fully loaded at 203g. Those Supbox mods looks to be using lighter plastic to me. :unsure:

My first choice will always be the Warlock (at this point anyway). At 71 grams (not the Elite model), and quite thin, it's tough to beat (for me).

I guess we'll see how this one weighs out. Who cares anyway, if someone likes it? I've never once looked around for opinions before hitting a BUY button (too many times). :facepalm:

If I like it, I buy it. :blush::D:vapor:

It's worked for me.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
My first choice will always be the Warlock (at this point anyway). At 71 grams (not the Elite model), and quite thin, it's tough to beat (for me).

I believe my Hana One modz are the smallest and lightest 18650 mods that I own and they weigh in at 39g. Although I wouldn't call them tough. For example if you had one in your back pocket and sat down, that might do it in. :(

Noodles11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015

I guess we'll see how this one weighs out. Who cares anyway, if someone likes it? I've never once looked around for opinions before hitting a BUY button (too many times). :facepalm:

If I like it, I buy it. :blush::D:vapor:

It's worked for me.
Couldnt Agree more DP my warlock hasn't left my hand since i got it :wub: .... makes a xvo stik feel like a brick ...i find the Warlock so comfortable in my hand even the BB,s are now sitting waiting for a cuddle...:unsure:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I believe my Hana One modz are the smallest and lightest 18650 mods that I own and they weigh in at 39g. Although I wouldn't call them tough. For example if you had one in your back pocket and sat down, that might do it in. :(

We know them well!!! :thumbs: I think Kat still has a couple (she busted at least one). Yeah - they weren't the most durable mods ever created. ;)

Couldnt Agree more DP my warlock hasn't left my hand since i got it :wub: .... makes a xvo stik feel like a brick ...i find the Warlock so comfortable in my hand even the BB,s are now sitting waiting for a cuddle...:unsure:

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

No sir. This one. There is a clone already (or coming soon).

Warlock-Erl_20200519_063030.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread