listing side by side mods

Dusty6

Aug 13, 2020
Alberta Canada
I ordered the dicodes all black version (because it was the only one available) on an impulse buy lo, I am excited but they say its gonna be an early 2021 release.

I should disable my credit card between the hours of 7pm and 7 am to stop me from these impulse buys lol this is supposed to be cheaper than smoking!

Last edited:
Reactions: Doffy

tom65

Feb 1, 2020
I ordered the dicodes all black version (because it was the only one available) on an impulse buy lo, I am excited but they say its gonna be an early 2021 release.

To butcher Mark Twain, Reports of a 2021 release have been greatly exaggerated.

13ba9919-5c31-4d43-b040-5c8ac71209af.jpg

Mine arrived today. Usual suspect had/have it. Vapinart, Creme De vape, Squape, etc.

Last edited:

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
93a46c1e18976cd72674ed667dd01dc7.jpg

67mod SBS60 (in black) with a 22mm Kayfun Lite 2019

67mod EVO AIO (in white) with an Exocet v1

This EVO AIO is one helluva mod.

21700 battery, 10ml tank, DNA60, smaller and lighter than a Billet Box...

Worth every penny.
My 2 are bottom right, awaiting DHL pick up

67a81fd5341189bb2e5b2a9bda6d4cc3.jpg

Jwross217

Dec 11, 2019
New Jersey
Hello SBS vapers.
I recently got a Dovpo college with the intention of throwing my 22 & 24mm attys on it when I am on the go. Unfortunately, my 24mm Kayfun does not fit on the mod so I am back in the market. The devices that I am looking at are: Hummingbird shift + (or shift), Damnmod Warlock, Damnmod BIG. I like the idea of having a 21700 in a DNA 60. I would still be using the College mod on the go for the most part but was wondering of the 4 mentioned for those that have used them: what if any reservations you would have related to the pocketablity /general durability of the devices? Note: I use TC 99.9% of the time I vape.

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hello SBS vapers.
I recently got a Dovpo college with the intention of throwing my 22 & 24mm attys on it when I am on the go. Unfortunately, my 24mm Kayfun does not fit on the mod so I am back in the market. The devices that I am looking at are: Hummingbird shift + (or shift), Damnmod Warlock, Damnmod BIG. I like the idea of having a 21700 in a DNA 60. I would still be using the College mod on the go for the most part but was wondering of the 4 mentioned for those that have used them: what if any reservations you would have related to the pocketablity /general durability of the devices? Note: I use TC 99.9% of the time I vape.

All the you mentioned are good. My personal favorite SbS remains the Warlock, but as far as "pocketablity /general durability" are concerned, I still haven't seen anything that tops the original Xvo there. Unfortunately they're very tough to get unless you run into someone selling a used one.

The Xvo's combination of the ridiculously tough finish, plus the atty-protecting "Seatbelt" (thank you, @Katdarling ), make it the one that I still turn too in circumstances of any concern. Either that or a Billet Box, or sometimes both *.

* We are vapers! :vapor:

Jwross217

Dec 11, 2019
New Jersey
All the you mentioned are good. My personal favorite SbS remains the Warlock, but as far as "pocketablity /general durability" are concerned, I still haven't seen anything that tops the original Xvo there. Unfortunately they're very tough to get unless you run into someone selling a used one.

The Xvo's combination of the ridiculously tough finish, plus the atty-protecting "Seatbelt" (thank you, @Katdarling ), make it the one that I still turn too in circumstances of any concern. Either that or a Billet Box, or sometimes both *.

* We are vapers! :vapor:
Ahhh, yes. I setup a preorder for one back at the beginning of the year. Due to covid etc. It does not look promising that I will be receiving something - very tough to find. I was strongly considering the DAMNMOD Big for the 'seatbelt' design.

• Agree

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Ahhh, yes. I setup a preorder for one back at the beginning of the year. Due to covid etc. It does not look promising that I will be receiving something - very tough to find. I was strongly considering the DAMNMOD Big for the 'seatbelt' design.

Yeah - I'm not sure why all the modders moved away from that design. I think they're fearful of the airflow being blocked, but that's easily resolved by using an atty at least 1mm smaller than the belt. I've used a ton of 22s on the Xvos and never had one issue with that.

Sometimes perception beats reality though, which may well be the case here.

Jwross217

Dec 11, 2019
New Jersey
His workmanship is quite impressive, at least for me. The mod has been flawless too. I've used it every day since it arrived.
That is what it looks like, and the reviews of his mods have been great. Just torn between the two to be honest. I am going to find a quarter, feel free to shout out a heads assignment - could take some digging to find change.

tom65

Feb 1, 2020
I have both the switch+ and Damnmod Warlock. The Warlock has great hand feel and is a totally solid mod. What makes the Switch+ really unique is it's size. Here is a picture of the two of them together:

two mods.jpg

The Switch+ is a 21700. It is the smallest 21700 SBS mod I have seen. It is actually slightly smaller than the 18650 powered Warlock. By eliminating the battery tube, Hummingbird managed to crunch the size of whole mod down. With a single 21700, I can run my 12w MTL builds forever.

The Switch+ is 100% 3d printed so it is not as rugged as the Damnmod (which is Stainless steel and PA12). The Switch+ is a DNA 60 and my Warlock is the Dicodes version. I use both regularly.

Both are great mods. There is just something so dead sexy about the size of the Switch+.

--tom

Last edited:

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
A "Side Question" of sorts if I may;
Anyone in possession/owning a Dicodes Dani SBS tell me (1st hand knowledge if poss) if a Kayfun v5 squared or Taifun GT IV actually fit on the Dani SBS plz? Like to get one but,,,, if gonna pay that kinda cabbage for a new SBS Mod it's imperative it handle/accept those 2 RTAs.
Any experience & Intel in those regards greatly appreciated...

P.s. Gotta Tuxedo MIXX inbound and praying the above may just parely "squeek" by/into it but :unsure:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread