listing side by side mods

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Forgot to mention that I used that refund to buy a Tek Division Minion V3. That one is in my top 3: BB, Xvo, Minion

The new titanium looks SWEET. I can't say that I was tempted but I DID admire...

Aerodan

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2020
AZ
Does Milo still make the Minion? That's been on my list for a long time, but looked like it was way down the list in past history. And in Ti... well, yikes that sounds good :)

At the moment, this thing has been in constant daily use. So much so that I made a case and am thinking about jamming a dna 60 ...

50F6136D-F22C-4A19-BF81-C4BB81A61426.jpeg

The new titanium looks SWEET. I can't say that I was tempted but I DID admire...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Does Milo still make the Minion? That's been on my list for a long time, but looked like it was way down the list in past history. And in Ti... well, yikes that sounds good :)

At the moment, this thing has been in constant daily use. So much so that I made a case and am thinking about jamming a DNA 60 ...

View attachment 958921

I think he may have made one special one recently, but I could be wrong. The Ti is a new EVO.

244698153_10209738751660863_5543916650627588514_n.jpg

Lanciab

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2018
My favorite Sbs mod was a cheap, but great Knight V2.

Bought for 28$ at FT.

At a time i needeed some money I sold it...and i've never stopped to slap myself for this.
I deeply regret it.

Of course it's now impossible to find.

I own several other Sbs mods (Juppi, Aster RT, Kizoku, Supbox Dna60, Rouleaux Rx75) but none is good (at least for me) as the Knight V2.

The cage around the tank is a must-have to me, as a low weight, single 18650, screen not under the mod, usb not under the mod, and good TC.
....and a low price.

See my problem ? This is my unicorn...finding another Knight V2.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
My favorite Sbs mod was a cheap, but great Knight V2.

Bought for 28$ at FT.

At a time i needeed some money I sold it...and i've never stopped to slap myself for this.
I deeply regret it.

Of course it's now impossible to find.

I own several other Sbs mods (Juppi, Aster RT, Kizoku, Supbox Dna60, Rouleaux Rx75) but none is good (at least for me) as the Knight V2.

The cage around the tank is a must-have to me, as a low weight, single 18650, screen not under the mod, usb not under the mod, and good TC.
....and a low price.

See my problem ? This is my unicorn...finding another Knight V2.

It IS a dilemma, Bruno, but I'd not give up hope. As the US changes approach final stages, nothing would surprise me where devices are concerned. Keep your eyes peeled for one, as that has worked out for me in the past.

I'll be optimistic for you too. :)

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
The more I look at the B'adapt Pro, the more I like it.
But some of you seems to doubt Hippovape brand quality...could you please give me more information ?
Read from this post Shinyitis Support Group on through May 19, 2020 and you will see.

Like I said previously, Hippovape mods are a running joke.

You would be far better off with a SBS several people on ECF own and love. Like the Mixx, Brunhilde or Dovpo College SBS's. Those are proven high quality SBS's for not a whole lot of money.

But... if a Hippo B'adapt Pro flips your trigger, o_O, go for it.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Oh i didn't know that, interesting. Well, we all choose SBS because they are compact; so BB might be better than SBS without freedom of using different tanks. :)
Maybe fewer different tanks, but LOTS of different atomizer options. Just off the top of my head, I can list quite a few...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Lanciab

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2018
Read from this post Shinyitis Support Group on through May 19, 2020 and you will see.

Like I said previously, Hippovape mods are a running joke.

You would be far better off with a SBS several people on ECF own and love. Like the Mixx, Brunhilde or Dovpo College SBS's. Those are proven high quality SBS's for not a whole lot of money.

But... if a Hippo B'adapt Pro flips your trigger, o_O, go for it.

Thanks, i'll have a look !

Having a "few" great ad not-so-great mods already i'll try to avoid being disappointed buying bad stuff...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Union 3.3
Both are still above my budget but IMO, 3.0 is better than 3.3 :) DNA60 + button control (no touchpad) and cheaper.

I couldn't be more pleased with the 3.0. I've had it since March and it hasn't come out of rotation for even a single day. For me, that's highly unusual. I swap out mods a LOT (even the best of 'em).

That it's done that with a top button (far from my favorite placement) makes it even more surprising (to me).

I agree too that I'd prefer the 3.0 over the newer 3.3, but that's personal preference.

Users who are viewing this thread