Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I love my Odin! I only use it in single coil mode and M2L inhale and its awesome! The ONLY problem I have with it is my center post screw could be a wee bit short. I really have to crank down on it or the ohms jump all over the place. I dont recall if other post screws came with it because, like an idiot, I have little zip loc bags of parts for about 10 different attys and I didn't write the names on them.

But that's the only problem I have with it. Other than that the thing is a beast!!

Oh yeah.... and I can't get a router drip tip... but that's another story.

Sent from my Atari 2600 using Tapatalk

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Maybe swap out the center post screw for the unused one (since you run only a single coil)?

Also, routers are supposed to be in stock (in a big way) this week.
Ill try that. Thanks! I thought the outside ones would be shorter for some reason but I didnt think to look.

Finally!!! Maybe I'll be able to get my hands on one!

Sent from my Atari 2600 using Tapatalk

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I imagine they'd be great on a Nuppin' - other Loki dt's (I have the stubby and the Omega) sure do.

In fact, I've used the Loki dt's in many an atty, so while there is no standard in terms of specific dimensions (some atties are very picky, some dt's likewise), there's nothing quirky about the Loki dt's.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Well, I can tell you that routers were not on stock as of yesterday. However, the good news is that BF Odin's are... and I'm not a real patient guy. Odin 4 is on its way to me now!

Thanks
Geo

Craig had a bad week - health issues with his mom and an accident with one of his staff.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I know this might come across really negative to some, but at some point someone had to say it...

I think life has caught up with Craig and also think the router tips are a pipe dream at this point... He fed us the same thing back in September, parts were supposedly on the machine being ran. If memory serves me correctly it was 2500 then also!! Some prototype project took that project off the machine at that time. Then the end of October, beginning of November he said they were back on the machine being run, after a week, was told more important things were taking priority and run was cancelled... Fast forward to last week, 2500 being ran to be up by Xmas... How has that worked out for everyone? Promises made, promises broken... Like an endless, vicious cycle... Kinda brings back bad memories of some vendors that have come and gone in the past 4yrs now... Credit due though, at least hes not taking money up front before the broken promises...

Now before everyone starts threatening me with the whole burning me at the stake bit, I do understand that life does get in the way sometimes, and I also hope mom gets well soon, but lets face it, at least this was a good excuse for halting production, (that's even if production was even started), and not some prototype that no ones seen or even heard anything on in the last 3 months!!!

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
I for one feel ya Muzic. I've watched the Odin thread for a long time with little or mostly no movement. His empty promises fall on deaf ears in my house. I was expecting to have a black Odin by now with Router DT as well. I do have them clones a black Odin with a Router DT. If you wait on socalcraig you'll be waiting forever. I'm just sayin'. Get a clone it's cheaper and they have router Drip Tips. Just my $37 and change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread