Status
Not open for further replies.

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
I've never really had issues with my bf odin. My biggest complaint is that the hole in the post is directed away from the single coil side.
I have however over dripped my tf odin and made quite the mess.

I rebuilt today using 27 gauge 8 wraps on a 5/64 drill bit using kgd. I think it came out somewhere in between .7 and .8. Heats up really fast, taste great and great vapor for single coil.

GO PACK GO!

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
I've never really had issues with my bf odin. My biggest complaint is that the hole in the post is directed away from the single coil side.
I have however over dripped my tf odin and made quite the mess.

I rebuilt today using 27 gauge 8 wraps on a 5/64 drill bit using kgd. I think it came out somewhere in between .7 and .8. Heats up really fast, taste great and great vapor for single coil.

GO PACK GO!

This is the last post of yours I am going to "LIKE" unless you remove the reference to the quack packers......lol

America's Team will prevail....Go Cowboys!!!

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
...America's Team will prevail....Go Cowboys!!!

Hope so! They starting to remind me of the ole' 92, 93, and 95 'Boys of Aiks, Emmit, Novacek, Moose, Irvin, Harper, and etc. ;)
Oh, how a miss those days.

....so, is the Odin or the Nuppin? Seems to be two heavy weights in the ring, and the bell just rang to start the fight.

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Yea I miss those days as well but the boys this year have the talent I believe to be just as strong. I sure hope they find a way to keep Murray next year.

I have both of them and to be honest I like them both. I prefer the versatility of the Nuppin because it does great single and dual coils and I find it easy to build on. Good single coil attys are important to me because their is less chance to leak in my pocket at work. This is where the RM2, Divo, Nuppin and Chalice will get most of the weekly work. The Odin is just to big and heavy for me to comfortably carry around all day and all my cyclone AFC's are dual coil so they get desk duty at home and at work.

Today I vaped on the Odin, 2 Nuppin's & Cyclone AFC and will not be getting rid of any of them anytime soon. I find that each of them have a satisfying and flavorful vape.

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
What's the size of the Nuppin? I think the Odin is 22mm wide....right?

I'm loving my RM2 for now. It puts out plenty of flavor and vapor for me. However, you never know... one day, I may want to try the Dual coils. Because of all the reviews, I'll know exactly which one to get.

The RM2 is a great atty and you can't go wrong with it for sure.

yea I believe you are correct on the Odin.
The Nuppin is a 18mm atty

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
The Nuppin is my first venture into dual coils...I have fell in love! It is truly amazing - the difference in volume of vapor and flavor. Hubby though - he is awaiting his favorite atty of all time - the Divo. He has tried to love the Nuppin as much as me but...not so much. Been using it all day (just got it in the mail this morning) but it falls short for him. He loves his single coil 1.6ohm...

Different strokes and all...Just means I have to get another mod for my extra Nuppin! :D

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
Or sell me my first nuppin ;)

I've only got the one rep and used to have a rm2 for it but I got so bored. The odin is an awesome atomizer! I'm going to make a play for a resin reo when they debut and I'm hoping to have a nuppin for that one.
And rattler my in laws are From Texas. Huge cowboy fans. Emmitt is from my home town. Used to be more of a presence there but he's a Texan now too. Hate to say it but I'm routing against you guys today cause I have no desire to see the best road team against the best home team in the playoffs. I'll take Carolina any day.

GO PACK GO!

Last edited:

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
The RM2 is a great atty and you can't go wrong with it for sure.

yea I believe you are correct on the Odin.
The Nuppin is a 18mm atty
And it's tiny inside with a 14mm internal air chamber, same size as an RM2.

The Nuppin is my first venture into dual coils...I have fell in love! It is truly amazing - the difference in volume of vapor and flavor. Hubby though - he is awaiting his favorite atty of all time - the Divo. He has tried to love the Nuppin as much as me but...not so much. Been using it all day (just got it in the mail this morning) but it falls short for him. He loves his single coil 1.6ohm...

Different strokes and all...Just means I have to get another mod for my extra Nuppin! :D
The Divo is great little single coil atty, Third on my list behind a chalice and then the Nuppin. It's got a 13mm air chamber.

EDIT just for reference the Chalice III is about 11mm inside.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread