Looking to get into mechanical mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Thomas

Mar 8, 2017
Mckinney Texas
I consider myself an experienced vaper. Well I enjoy building my own coils and have been doing so for a couple of years now I’m looking to get into mechanical mods nothing fancy like I see all over the internet something that functions a workhorse really I am of course familiar with ohms law and safety measures I have been researching mechanicals for a year now

Reactions: stols001

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
So I’ve always kept mech.mods around. If you invest in quality it should last a life time.
That said, if you can possibly swing it, rather than FT (fine for replacement parts and when youre really on a budget),
I heartily recommend a quality mod. Can you swing a house of hybrids? Doesnt have to be engraved, although
If your going to keeo something for life, its a nice touch. Ive budget mods and quality mods, quess which ones always fire?
If you really want a work horse get a HOH. entry level (or sale) is about same $ as a
Brand name import (smok, innoken, sigelei, etc)
Whats so wonderful about Zens HOH mechanical mods, theyre built according to your batt size choice.
like RBA, your mod too can be custom. If youre 18650 look at 650s, for example. also you dont have to go 510 top
Again thats the beauty of getting just what yoy want.
Let us know which way you decide to go.
Cheers

• Disagree
Reactions: Fiestylillady
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread