Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Freund, Went there and tried to buy..there is a $15 low order charge for anything under 75$ I think!. I was only spending $15!
Specialty bottle's shipping is $14.
I can't find them empty I will buy the darn things full..soap color and candle color 3 for $3.50 at Michaels. Rinsed and soaked in hot water with a drop of bleach, dried and rinsed again, just fine.
Well at least until Juicy juice gets them in.
I have a party store about 15 miles from me so I may drop in and see what all they have. They have a huge baking section.

DigDreams

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Oldsmar, FL
I haven't tried many, but I'd say:

Strong: Wintergreen Flavor
Fairly Strong: Cherry, Rootbeer, Strawberry
Just Right: Pina Colada, Watermelon

BadMonkey, Watermelon has food coloring in it: Red 3 & Red 40. It's probably not too good of an idea to vape that. On LorAnn's site check the "Item Details" button on the falvor and make sure it is water-soluable and contains no oils, sugar, syrup, or coloring.

the88thcrazy

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Ohio
BadMonkey, Watermelon has food coloring in it: Red 3 & Red 40. It's probably not too good of an idea to vape that. On LorAnn's site check the "Item Details" button on the falvor and make sure it is water-soluable and contains no oils, sugar, syrup, or coloring.

i have never once experienced any problems with vaping the coloring. many people will tell you this as well.

lorraineg57

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Outside Pgh, PA
Freund, Went there and tried to buy..there is a $15 low order charge for anything under 75$ I think!. I was only spending $15!
Specialty bottle's shipping is $14.
I can't find them empty I will buy the darn things full..soap color and candle color 3 for $3.50 at Michaels. Rinsed and soaked in hot water with a drop of bleach, dried and rinsed again, just fine.
Well at least until Juicy Juice gets them in.
I have a party store about 15 miles from me so I may drop in and see what all they have. They have a huge baking section.

Are these the bottles where the dropper is part of the bottle (plastic) or is the dropper part of the lid? I really want the ones where it's part of the lid. I do a lot of putzing and it's a pain to have to get pliers to pull the dropper out of the bottle each time I want to add something, etc. We have a few compounding pharmacies locally. I may check them.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
According to the pipettes I used one dram is right at 4.5ml. That's not what the conversion chart I found said (I think it said 6ml to a dram) but that's what I got out of a dram bottle when I was mixing. It's enough to test about 5 ml to see if you like it, then if you do, it'll flavor (depending on the strength) a 30ml bottle of unflavored juice.

I'm going back to the website to get ounces of the flavors I like. (I only got one 1oz bottle, that was blackberry)

Is an ounce a lot... I bought a lot of ounces :) I had no clue how big a dram was :p

Just read the entire thread and will now go back to the beginning and try and figure out what I want to get. Gets confusing after so many have chimed in. LOL.

I want a fairly strong flavor so I'll try and figure out what to get that doesn't have the oil (am I thinking right), and when it says crazy strong does that mean it's too strong to use? I like strong.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
great idea for this, but could you update the 1st post with the confirmed(lets say by senior member or 2 or more by lower members)? this way we dont have to read through all pages to get the facts!:) Also would be helpfull if the flavor is atomiser or lungs friendly mentioned next to it

The problem with this is that only a Mod can edit a post after about two days... the list should be updated in a new post though...

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread