• Silver/Amber
Lost Vape Drone 250C 001sm.jpg

Last edited:

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Mike Vapes posted a vid on the Drone and brought up that it is in fact made of plastic, not Ultem. He also brought up issues with the battery door not fitting correctly or popping out of place with little effort. Something else I found interesting to which he made no mention of, is his battery door looks like it cracked in the same spot – will leave that open for interpretation. He did state this is a review sample, which again I will leave that open for interpretation.

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
Mike Vapes posted a vid on the Drone and brought up that it is in fact made of plastic, not Ultem. He also brought up issues with the battery door not fitting correctly or popping out of place with little effort. Something else I found interesting to which he made no mention of, is his battery door looks like it cracked in the same spot – will leave that open for interpretation. He did state this is a review sample, which again I will leave that open for interpretation.

yup same exact issues with mine. pops right out if you squonker hard. same caveat of a preproduction unit. yada yada.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
yup same exact issues with mine. pops right out if you squonker hard. same caveat of a preproduction unit. yada yada.

Ya, the pre-production comment should be taken with a healthy grain of salt. No guarantee anything will change by the time the device is released.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Should be dropping into store any day now. Who's buying one?
I'm going to wait until I see if the plastic battery doors hold up for folks. If so and I can still find them in stock, I'll pick one up. I'm hoping they will release one with an aluminum door if I wait. Probably not, but oh well.

I don't really need another dual battery squonker, the Basium works great for me in that regard. My Pulse, Topside, Cut, Squeeze2, etc all run great for me with 2x700 batteries since I usually only vape around 30w.

I do want this since it's a DNA/LV device, I just want to make sure the durability is there. I'll be following comments on folks who get them.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I'm going to wait until I see if the plastic battery doors hold up for folks. If so and I can still find them in stock, I'll pick one up. I'm hoping they will release one with an aluminum door if I wait. Probably not, but oh well.

I don't really need another dual battery squonker, the Basium works great for me in that regard. My Pulse, Topside, Cut, Squeeze2, etc all run great for me with 2x700 batteries since I usually only vape around 30w.

I do want this since it's a DNA/LV device, I just want to make sure the durability is there. I'll be following comments on folks who get them.

Agree. I’m a stones throw away from a shop that will be carrying them so when released I will check them out in person and make a decision then.

Reactions: score69

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Should be dropping into store any day now. Who's buying one?
Nope, they pushed the release date now till the end of January.
Well forget what you heard about what they are going to be made out of. They delayed the release once again since they are now going with a material called Lexan. Although colorwise, it looks the same, but just much tougher.

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada

Well forget what you heard about what they are going to be made out of. They delayed the release once again since they are now going with a material called Lexan. Although colorwise, it looks the same, but just much tougher.
Where did you hear that?

Reactions: BillW50

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada

Source?

Reactions: BillW50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread