Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
I like everything about mine EXCEPT changing the battery. :(
I have decided because of this, I'll just use the internal charger and grab my Wraith when it is charging. If it needs charged and refilled, then I'll just pop in a fresh battery. This is the only drawback I have seen since I got it Saturday. And I LOVE the Look :D

I agree similarly. I also grab my Wraith, REO or others. Changing batteries is a bit of a drag.

Reactions: Burnie

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
I swear I saw a post of someone putty the fat daddy bottles in their therion but for some reason Tapatalk is keeping me from finding it.

Does anyone know who that was or if you're that person care to post a walkthrough so I can make this happen for mine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
Well no.

The FDV bottles came with hoses for each bottle which are impossibly to small to fit on the plastic nipple (if the nipple top is used) or on the metal nipple of the metal cap. Thankfully they included a larger hose that fit for inside the bottle.

Both hoses that FDV supplied were way to small to fit the nipple on the 510 in the Therion so I snipped off 1/4" of the Therion's hose to make the connection between the metal nipple on the bottle and the Therion.

I figured I could never get the stock bottles to work anyway so so what if the hose is 1/4" shorter?
31934859646_cc5361ded2.jpg

Did you just order the "premium squonk kit" to achieve this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
Been beating up on this thing at work for months. It's a tough little squonker. Absolutely zero issues except a little paint scuffing.

Been using mine for about 4-5 months and it's been solid, aside from the snap breaking on the little plastic divider (which I'd seen coming for awhile). Pretty durable little mods, all in all.

Reactions: cigatron

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
BTW once the 6 month warranty is up, I took my non-squonker therion to bits and just sanded it down, looks much better now imo.

Also, I got a new yellow one for my gf (that's actually the color she picked) so she'd stop using mine, it ended up having the same issue mine did when I first got it, that I had to send it in for... no button stick or anything but I from building other dna mods I could tell by looking at/pushing the buttons that the board was not mounted 100% correctly, barely noticeable but still, I sent it off to lost vape to fix anyway.

This is how I first noticed it...
aa27581ef8035017c252fed1de42bfcb.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: markfm

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Have any pics of what it looks like now?
Actually that one was my 133, I recently gave it and a merlin mini to a freind who was struggling w/the bs setup he was sold at a b&m.

I did order a 166 though in silver w/ cf panels instead of wood and I plan to do the same thing if FT ever ships it. Picture the grey parts raw and the c-frame brushed/sanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread