Lost Vape Therion DNA75 Squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Actually that one was my 133, I recently gave it and a merlin mini to a freind who was struggling w/the bs setup he was sold at a b&m.

I did order a 166 though in silver w/ cf panels instead of wood and I plan to do the same thing if FT ever ships it. Picture the grey parts raw and the c-frame brushed/sanded.

Nice of you to help your friend out by saving him/her from the B&M ....... You definitely fixed them up with a great rig:thumb:

Bet the 133 looked great that way.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Does anyone know how to stop that very annoying blinking led that blinks like every minute or so?I went through escribe and tried different stuff with the led thing on there,and it just wont stop haha.

Pbusardo covers led settings in his dna75 vid iirc. Blinking though? Not sure about that one. I don't think I've ever seen mine blink.

Reactions: b.m.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Does anyone know how to stop that very annoying blinking led that blinks like every minute or so?I went through escribe and tried different stuff with the led thing on there,and it just wont stop haha.

Is this happening when it is charging or all the time? Mine blinks when it is charging (checked and it is set that way in escribe), but not any other time.

I did mess with the LED settings and there are ways to set things to blink so it could be in that section of escribe

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Is this happening when it is charging or all the time? Mine blinks when it is charging (checked and it is set that way in escribe), but not any other time.

I did mess with the LED settings and there are ways to set things to blink so it could be in that section of escribe
Yeah,mine blinks all the time while it's in standby,like a reddish purple color,roughly once a minute or so,very annoying because it catches my eye and i look over every time it does it haha.

It's in the section with the custom screens and whatnot.
Yeah,i found the section for the led,i just don't know what to do to make the blinking stop,it drives me crazy haha.

Reactions: cigatron

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Yeah,mine blinks all the time while it's in standby,like a reddish purple color,roughly once a minute or so,very annoying because it catches my eye and i look over every time it does it haha.

Yeah,i found the section for the led,i just don't know what to do to make the blinking stop,it drives me crazy haha.
if you don't want any light ag all, just delete everything in that section. RG the red/green etc

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
if you don't want any light ag all, just delete everything in that section. RG the red/green etc
Thanks,i think i finally got it.I left the red and green for the charging indicator even though i don't normally charge my batteries in the mod,but then i deleted the led for firing and the one that says normal operation and that seems to have solved it.I thought i had it a few minutes ago,and as soon as i made the last post,out of the corner of my eye,i seen the stupid blink again haha,so i used your advice and at least for now,there is no blink.

Reactions: cigatron

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Weird, it has the same hole where the light is supposed to be. I don't remember my 133 having that hole there...
If you mean VT167 (dual 18650) the dna250 board doesn't have the led feature. The VT133 (dual 18650) dna200 board doesn't have it either.
As far as I know only the dna75 has the led.
Weirder yet is that some hcigar vt75 mod images on google show the hole while others do not. I don't get that.

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
So I might be about to order one of these. Has anyone tried either standard REO bottles or the Italian bottles in this mod?

Ive been running the Cappy V4 bottles in mine without any problems.

km97dk81xpnbg5r6g.jpg

The Cappy's are a little bigger in diameter than the SS Italian or Reo bottles so they fill out the squonk hole better IMHO.

le40c7ta5kz4aml6g.jpg

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
So I might be about to order one of these. Has anyone tried either standard REO bottles or the Italian bottles in this mod?

Hey Sloth :)

I imagine that they'd both work in this mod, but you'd have to leave the tubing a little longer than you would in a Reo or CC. I tried a few of my SS bottles that I had been using with P67s and the tubing was cut too short (the bottle just hung from the feed tube without contacting the bottom).

Personally, I've been using the bottles that they come with. They hold a good amount of juice, are a little softer than Reo bottles (although not as soft as the SS bottles), and I've had no leaking issues with them at all.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Hey Sloth :)

I imagine that they'd both work in this mod, but you'd have to leave the tubing a little longer than you would in a Reo or CC. I tried a few of my SS bottles that I had been using with P67s and the tubing was cut too short (the bottle just hung from the feed tube without contacting the bottom).

Personally, I've been using the bottles that they come with. They hold a good amount of juice, are a little softer than Reo bottles (although not as soft as the SS bottles), and I've had no leaking issues with them at all.
Thanks for the answers guys. I think the bottles they come with look awesome personally. But I tend to switch juices a lot and dedicate bottles to avoid cross-flavoring the bottles so to speak. So if other bottles are capable of working, that's a very good thing for me.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I caved and ordered one (along with a 2nd Hadaly). I'm not a regulated person, but, at this price I can't resist trying it out. Compared to my mechs this can be considered a beater due to it being fairly inexpensive.

Their upcoming Drone, too...it looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread