Lounge Lizards / Misfits / Free Thinkers / Bohemians & the Forgotten :: Young at Heart Only

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
STL mourns the Cardinals loss of the NLCS .. at the same time, the Cards have had a good share of World Series over the years .. the Nats I think are much deserving of a shot ..

I don't know if they will face the Astros or the Yankees, but I lean toward the Yanks .. :cool:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well, I don't quite know what that is, but congratulations .. :thumb:

THANKS . . . Think scuba-diving on land . . . ;)

Actually, It is an Oxygen Concentrator with a Portable unit too - it replaces the older huge green tanks a number of people use at home and/or have to pull behind them when out & about, especially those who have COPD for addition Supplemental Oxygen when NEEDED . . .

illustration-tired-man-oxygen-pulling-tank-cart-behind_cg2p34369142c_th.jpg

Ya' can see the ads on TV for Inogen (there is one for a Phillps One too) . . . Usually, Cost over 3K depending on models & extras . . . :facepalm:

images

BTW: Could always add a little "Nic" when/if Needed too . . . FDA/Gov - Can't ban this mod . . . .:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
How do you find these things? Did you suddenly get the urge to search for a 48 hour horizontal candle? I could have searched Amazon for years and never found this. And I would never have known it existed ;)

I belong to a Secret Underground Forum .. telling you the name would destroy the sanctity of, er, the secrecy .. ;) .. plus ::

24612606ca31e83532263e064652f26a.jpg

Look at the Bright Side .. now you know .. :)

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
@Kenna I'm fine thanks for asking. Glad your RA is not making you miserable.

@Janet H what kind of bed did you get this time?

@Uncle what is that thing?

@DavidOck your home sounds like our beloved 48 acre home back in KY. We were 30 minutes away from a grocery store and 1 hour away from bigger stores. We too made a day of all our shopping usually once a month except for milk as needed. We too shut the wirld out the rest of the time. It was heaven. I miss it.

Edit: Got my answer for the "thing" :D

Last edited:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Good morning Bea and Kenna. Gonna be a rainy day here, but I guess we need it.

Our new bed arrives today. Just in time too because Mike spent half the night on the couch because he just couldn't get comfortable in bed last night.
I got a new one a couple of months ago. Isn't it wonderful?

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
OOh, that was a real ooops! Yep, we all be early for good birthday wishes![emoji38][emoji38] We love you right back! :wub:
Last time I had blood work done, the 'needle person' LOL) told me I was dehydrated and to make sure the next time, drink plenty of water for two days prior to being stuck with that needle.
I usually drink 64 oz a day, but then, for some reason, wasn't getting my full of H20. Have blood work scheduled for next week, so we shall see!![/QUOTE]

I drink 2 14oz cups of coffee in the mornings & the rest of the day I drink water. My RTIC tumbler is 30 oz. I drink at least 4 of those a day. The lady who does the draws at the RA dr still has to stick me several times to get the 5 or 6 every 4 months. The peop at my PV get it the first time. My veins on the right side are buried under misaligned tendons, or are tiny, or gried from hospitalizations & anti-nausea drugs. Can't have draws on the left side because of a blocked artery & it"s matching Subclavian Steal vein. Can't collapse that Steal, I don't want bypass surgery!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread