Lounge Lizards / Misfits / Free Thinkers / Bohemians & the Forgotten :: Young at Heart Only

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
karneval011.gif

retirement-congratulations_banner_hg_clr.gif

" @Diver9543 "

aka "Jerry"

celebrate_the_times_300_clr_7247.gif

star-kudos.jpg

On "YOUR"
K1XBikd.gif
VAPEAVERSARY

February 25, 2020

WELL DONE ! ! !

giphy.gif

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Five years ago, after a period of dual vaping, I decided enough was enough and set my birthday, February 25th, as my quit date for smoking. On February 25th, 2015 I smoked the last two cigarettes in the pack. Today is the 5th anniversary of being totally smoke-free. I never really thought I would finally be able to put down the cigarettes. That same day, on the 26th, I found this site and became a member. Thanks to everyone on ECF for all of the support and new-found friends.

Jerry

thumbs-up.jpg

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Five years ago, after a period of dual vaping, I decided enough was enough and set my birthday, February 25th, as my quit date for smoking. On February 25th, 2015 I smoked the last two cigarettes in the pack. Today is the 5th anniversary of being totally smoke-free. I never really thought I would finally be able to put down the cigarettes. That same day, on the 26th, I found this site and became a member. Thanks to everyone on ECF for all of the support and new-found friends.

Jerry

Hola .. :)

images

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
Good afternoon all!

Driving to work this morning I followed a car that periodically had these clouds of vapor emerging from the driver's side window. As I followed him for about 5 miles, I kept hoping he'd see the similar clouds from my car! I tried to get his attention as I passed him but no such luck. So, I sort of spotted another vaper in the wild :)

Then it was on to my Strength & Stretch class. How can you use every muscle in your body in 50 min, not break a sweat and feel much better afterwards? Our instructor is going for intensive training for 3 weeks in March to get her next level of certification. I'm going to miss her but be very happy when she comes back.

I should get back to work.. sigh.

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
About this COVID19 Oh, and I just heard the president will be holding an news conference tonight so that's more info to add to the mix.
At last! Honest, unbiased, accurate, and non political information coming up.

Nermal uncrosses fingers.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
In all truth, I never really gave any thought to facial hair vs respirator effectiveness .. however, the CDC has broken it down to quite the fine line .. not to be "splitting hairs", but "Your Tax Dollars at Work" .. :p .. I'll add, I never knew Hitler's stupid looking 'stash had a name, until now ..

beards.jpg

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

Jerry

Way to go Diver !!

card-template-with-fireworks-party-horns_1308-3021.jpg
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCJjT3Jqt8OcCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
As an addendum to my "Facial Hair Chart" .. in examining it, I may decide to change to the "Zappa" .. I did not know Frank had an official CDC recognized 'stash ..

I'm all about learning new things .. truth is, when I was a brunette, I had a "Zappa" for a while ..

However, I'm wondering if the CDC is paying the Frank Zappa Estate a royalty .. ??

Now, back to this nice Sangria that I picked up at Aldi for $2.98 the other say .. day ..

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Good morning Gracie! What a lovely picture. We do have daffodils blooming here in protected places. It's always so exciting to see the first blooms!! It's 36 here now and very blustery. Hopefully it will help dry things out after 2 days of rain. Spring starts in 22 days!

In all truth, I never really gave any thought to facial hair vs respirator effectiveness .. however, the CDC has broken it down to quite the fine line .. not to be "splitting hairs", but "Your Tax Dollars at Work" .. :p .. I'll add, I never knew Hitler's stupid looking 'stash had a name, until now ..

beards.jpg

I think you'd look great in a Zappa! I read somewhere that Hitler adopted his toothbrush stash after finding that his gas mask would not fit his face properly with his mustache.

Done! Thanks for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread