• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Well......I would love to send you some of this stuff, Sun. And I would love it if ECF was not screwing with my posts and my likes...getting lots of clocking and likes taking FOREVER! Another reason to go berserk.....I am close to the edge! :laugh: Glad I know someone who fixes computers. :p

Angry-woman-and-laptop.jpg

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
Hi everybody!

jj and Sun, thanks for the lovely greetings!!!!!

I am stuffed. Chicken, spaetzle, veggies. and wine. Getting ready to "reload" - new tank - as I visit the beach.

Sooooo..... is anyone going to give up whether Stone's anni already occurred and I missed it; or, is it in the next week?????? Do I have to beg???

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Well......I would love to send you some of this stuff, Sun. And I would love it if ECF was not screwing with my posts and my likes...getting lots of clocking and likes taking FOREVER! Another reason to go berserk.....I am close to the edge! :laugh: Glad I know someone who fixes computers. :p

Angry-woman-and-laptop.jpg

It's ECF, honey. My likes take a while, but my posts take a short forever. :grr:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hi everybody!

I am stuffed. Chicken, spaetzle, veggies. and wine. Getting ready to "reload" - new tank - as I visit the beach.

Sooooo..... is anyone going to give up whether Stone's anni already occurred and I missed it; or, is it in the next week?????? Do I have to beg???

I answered earlier, but you must have missed it. He turned on the 12th.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Happy Birthday, PHR!!!

I had a really nice birthday cake coming for you, but . . .

pothole.jpg

...it was in the back seat of the baker's car. 8-o

I hope this one will do on short notice. :D

51fe4dbd935c0.jpg

This is it after I added all the candles . . .

01-cake1000candles-from-web.jpg

Kinda messed up the Icing and Palm Trees... sorry. :oops:

So here's to you on your birthday.

cheers-anim-cheers-champagne-wine-000272-large.gif

23mschu.gif

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Hi everybody!

Sounds like a great anniversary dinner, Lisa. Better than our oatmeal, bacon and toast. We are getting low on groceries....I have only been out of the house twice since getting home from Laughlin a week ago. Tomorrow night's dinner might be macaroni and cheese with a side of macaroni and cheese.:laugh: If I do not get out to get some groceries.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hi everybody!

Can you stay and play a while?

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Is Pothole coming? I have not seen a post from him for weeks. :(

I haven't seen him since November, but Sea said she'd give him a link, so he could see.

Well, I am going to go watch tv for a bit....slow forum is making me crazy. Will try again later.:ohmy:

But, but... it's better now. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread