Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Yay!!! I got me some. Invoice ID: 0000009594

Question for you Drew...I know you said you pulled the LR atties on the site now from the Magnum sets. Are the new ones going to be 1.5 ohms like these I just ordered or the higher 1.6-1.7 ohm ones you talked about somewhere in this or some other thread?

Help us out here Drew. What ohm atty did we just order, and what will the new ones be?

I'm confused. :confused:

ZERO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
people's republic
I missed it.....
banging.gif

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Just read back and saw the questions...These are 1.5 attys..I also have some 1.618 Fibanochio attys coming in just for the coolness factor that will be SLIGHTLY cooler...They will be exclusive to the Phidias Woodimus kits until further notice...Thanks everyone for the patronage and dont worry I will have more up tommorow...
Drew

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Just read back and saw the questions...These are 1.5 attys..I also have some 1.618 Fibanochio attys coming in just for the coolness factor that will be SLIGHTLY cooler...They will be exclusive to the Phidias Woodimus kits until further notice...Thanks everyone for the patronage and dont worry I will have more up tommorow...
Drew

Fibanochios for the Phidias, eh? Too cool. ;)

SurvivorMcGyver

Ol' Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK I'm Confused (and perhaps a bit distraught)

I was on the Nhaler site when the 1.5's came up. Planned to order a few of those as well as the 1.618 units to round out my Phidius Woodimus. Didn't see the later so I shot an inter-site message to ask when they would be available. The response:

Those atomizers are exclusively available with the Phidias Woodimus. Thanks.

Aisa
Then Drews coment:
...They will be exclusive to the Phidias Woodimus kits until further notice...Thanks everyone for the patronage and dont worry I will have more up tommorow...
Drew

leads me to believe they are ONLY available WITH the kit?
Hooooooold on here Babalouy.......... I have a PW and........
Now what??
Can I not get a Fibanochios Atty Without buying a "Kit"?

O....... M.........G................

ZERO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
people's republic
Drew

Thanks brudda.... I will be glued to NHALER.....
smoke-1.gif

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
OK I'm Confused (and perhaps a bit distraught)

I was on the Nhaler site when the 1.5's came up. Planned to order a few of those as well as the 1.618 units to round out my Phidius Woodimus. Didn't see the later so I shot an inter-site message to ask when they would be available. The response:

Those atomizers are exclusively available with the Phidias Woodimus. Thanks.

Aisa
Then Drews coment:

leads me to believe they are ONLY available WITH the kit?
Hooooooold on here Babalouy.......... I have a PW and........
Now what??
Can I not get a Fibanochios Atty Without buying a "Kit"?

O....... M.........G................

I dont even have em yet RICKY!!!!! Tell Lucy dont get her knickers all up in a bunch!!!! I only ordered a small amount for the coolness factor...
You can get whatever you wnat my friend...Are you SURE you wnat them???
Let me know....
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread