LT Shipping TImes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
I ordered mine from Volcano... can't wait.

No matter where you ordered from let me know how long it took you to get yours.

Naturally I'm pretty focused on Volcano for selfish reasons. NOTE I'm not judging vendors but more the USPS which seems to be failing me lately with my purchases. Not just November and December but even before that. Sub-thought, how is the USPS treating you all?

Gadd

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
ARKANSAS
Placed my order on the 28th of Dec. It tracked to my hometown in

Placed my order on Dec. 28. It arrived in my hometown in Arkansas after the deliver time on Dec. 31. Because of the postal holiday, I got it yesterday, Jan 3. Would have had it in my hands on the 2nd if not for holiday. I'd say that is pretty good service from Hawaii.

Scotay87

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
Pacific North West
My shipping experience was horrible. I got the 2 day shipping and yes I did receive my Lavatube in 2 days. The horrible part was stalking the Fed-EX shipping. I got to see my package scan in Hawaii, then scanned in Nashville TN, and then scan at my local hub. Fine and dandy right. I live in Washington state and so my precious package traveled twice as far as needed. Damn pilot could have dropped it out the window when flying over. I would have caught it.:p

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Speaking of USPS, I have an unrelated order coming via that route and I gotta say I'm concerned about it as the last delivery they were responsible for delivering to me ended up at a condo two complexes down address not even similar. I just happened to be outside and the homeowner pulls up and says "Hey, I think I've got your package." Just hoping they get it right this time.

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
I ordered Sunday night. Got the shipping conformation in e-mail last night (Tuesday) Of course Monday was a national holiday with no post being delivered and most companies closed. I'll report back when it gets here.

Looks like we're in a race to the LT. The Post office still says they just got the notice.

Best of luck!

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
OK heres the hard facts, Finally got the dispatch info.

I ordered on Sunday Jan 1st (late my time) the PO just got the package sorted in HI and has estimated delivery on Saturday the 7th which happens to be my Birtday, good timing!

Will let you all know what I see. And my batts will be arriving tomorrow (love how close Electronicstix is).

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Can't say I'm that impressed with the 2day as I'm probably looking at a Friday arrival...no biggie. Should be somewhere over the pacific at about this hour....

Service Type: FedEx 2Day Pak
Weight: 4.0 LBS
Location Date Local Time Description
HONOLULU, US Jan 4, 2012 4:38 PM At local FedEx facility
HONOLULU, US Jan 4, 2012 4:38 PM Left FedEx origin facility
HONOLULU, US Jan 4, 2012 4:28 PM Picked up
Jan 3, 2012 8:56 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
As bad as I want to get my LT I had previous orders for different stuff so I'm getting packages in the mail everyday this week. That helps take the edge off.

4 lbs Keeno ?

My tracking info from the U.S. Postal Service says, "Your item has been processed at our origin sort facility at 6:40 pm on January 04, 2012 in HONOLULU, HI 96820. "

I got other packages today in those flat rate shipping boxes and that have a note on them that says, " 4 pound weight limit on international shipping applies."

I think that's funny.. have you seen the video of people unwrapping the Lavatube package.. no way it weighs anywhere near that even with the full kit.

Last I checked the US was still claiming Hawaii as occupied territory, so how could from state to state be International?

(occupied territory - That's a joke, many believe Hawaii became a State illegally and against most of the peoples wishes. Saw a good documentary on that once)

Last edited:

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Some kid at the post office looks at the box and says, " This box says it's got a tube of lava in it.. must be heavy - lets charge more!"

Silly random thought: Is that a Lavatube in your pocket or ya just happy ta see me?

Ha, add that silly random thought to your sig before I steal it.....:laugh:

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Ha, add that silly random thought to your sig before I steal it.....:laugh:

You can steal it, I don't mind. I'm just sorry they didn't call it a "Hot Tube of Lava"

More silly random thoughts: " Hey Baby, wanna put those lips on my Hot LavaTube and suck"? My LavaTube is bigger :p, All the ladies love to suck on my Hot LavaTube, My Hot LavaTube can really satisfy your needs.

These would make neat bumper stickers if they don't get modded away to oblivion by the ECF staff. I could do this all day. That's why the nurses only let me play with the computers on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread