Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Well ... I do have to admit I've got some things I make that are the same way :unsure:

What are your hours like tomorrow hon?

I think we all do but it would be nice to perfect some of their dishes. Maybe someday:unsure:

I close tomorrow so I go in at 1. But I think I'm going to try to make up for my lack of sleep last night & get ready for bed soon.
Sounds like you're about ready too.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I think we all do but it would be nice to perfect some of their dishes. Maybe someday:unsure:

I close tomorrow so I go in at 1. But I think I'm going to try to make up for my lack of sleep last night & get ready for bed soon.
    Sounds like you're about ready too.

Nope, not yet :)
    But you go on as soon as you can, I know you need some rest :)

Chimney34

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 1, 2012
    Winston-Salem, North Carolina
    Who? Me? Stay up late? :laugh:

Sleep well BG :wub:

Ummmm hummmm. Yes you:laugh:
    Nite Nite MD:wub:
    image.jpg

Nite Lurker Fam:wub:
    image.jpg

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday. I actually think I am going to go to bed. I know. It's not even light outside. My son has his house closing today. Half of me is so proud of him and I know he made a good investment and he is definitely ready to be on his own. The other half, well we will just say she has some adjustments to make. I've got 3 Rose of Sharon bushes I have to relocate because it is standing in the way of a clear shot to his house. I'm also thankful I have a good set of binoculars. It's all good.
    no.gif

Hugs Lurkers

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread