Hello Lurkers, long time no see xoxoxoxox :wub:
RHONDA!!!!!!!! Where have you been!!!
grouphug.gif
We have surely missed you!!!

Bawse

Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Hampton Roads, VA, USA
I think he said logistics. He said that he's the one who makes sure when troops are deployed that the troops, and all their stuff gets there...and back.....:lol:...I guess and back, because he has to be there when he has a group coming home too...oh, and that the plane gets loaded correctly (balanced) so they don't crash. Does that sound right?

Yes that does sound right Lori :) And I'm the one who gets called whenever there's an issue with software/hardware on the network.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    My igo-L I had just gotten home from the workshops in Vegas so... I took the wick they provided, folded it in half and wrapped the center with 5 coils. Then you put your wires on the posts and screw them down. The excess wick allows for extra drops. When you put the "top" back on, make sure that you have the air hole directly flowing across the top of those wraps. Check your ohms soak your wick well and you should be good to go.:) If I can do it I know you can! I have faith in you!
    Yeah, I didn't use near enough juice to begin with and then I never got it back out of the box after Chim instructed me better :oops:
    Just been using my WyVern's :)
    I have no idea how to run a thread hon, I'm just taking peoples opinions and passing them off as my ideas :laugh:
    You're fine hon, but a lot of people do use different post counts for their pages so it would make it a bit slow for some :unsure:
    Oh, well then. ;)

Dale, it's called "Transcendence".
    Yeah, found it ... come's out in April?

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Hi girls, I've just been busy working. I got a new lathe and am having a blast turning. How are you Lori? Dale?
    Oh good! Things are well with me also. You need to visit with us!! We miss you something fierce, and you're missing out on a super group here too!!

Yes that does sound right Lori :) And I'm the one who gets called whenever there's an issue with software/hardware on the network.
    Oh, okay. I thought that's what that might be.

Okay, off to get dinner. Back in a bit.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I know Dale, I'm so happy to see you pop in from time to time. I'm always there, turning and posting lol. I've got over 300 in my group now and I am absolutely thrilled. Lots of work to do and some great friends. I just miss all of you here. :( But I know I should come by more often.
    We've missed you lots but understand :)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I know Dale, I'm so happy to see you pop in from time to time. I'm always there, turning and posting lol. I've got over 300 in my group now and I am absolutely thrilled. Lots of work to do and some great friends. I just miss all of you here. :( But I know I should come by more often.
    Oh, just so happy for you!! Yes, do drop in if time permits. Just come visit, vent, unwind....you know like old times. ;) :wub: you sweetie!

Well, my tummy is full now. (leftover baked pasta & garlic bread) Just a few dishes to rinse and put in the dishwasher.
    BBL.

Dale, did you get anything accomplished when you couldn't get on here? Presents wrapped, etc.?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread