Status
Not open for further replies.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
They have protected 10440's. If he gets RCA connectors, I will never have to go to RS again. I ordered AAA boxes, but when I got my order, he had thrown in a logo flashlight. With the RCA adapter it still fits in an altoids box, so my life just got simpler.
The needle bottles are 3ML mint bottles with needles from Tractor Supply.
BTW... Thanks to WARP for the RCA mod!
Oh and Robert, I made a flashlight adaptor for mine too! :)
The key ring is great for keeping track of it when it isn't in your mouth.
Lovin' it

Attachments

• oct09 059.jpg
    oct09 059.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 234
  • oct09 061.jpg
    oct09 061.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 220
  • oct09 038.jpg
    oct09 038.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 197
  • oct09 046.jpg
    oct09 046.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 231
  • oct09 039.jpg
    oct09 039.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
The keyring flashlight was a freebie, complete suprise to me. Best part of the deal. I don't know about coupon codes. I ordered a couple of disposable 510's and that hit the $50 I needed for free shipping. I think they are a good deal. They have lots of good deals. Order some 10440's and note that you want a flashlight! I gotta figure out how to squeeze an LED in there.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Madvapes not only "rocks" but they "roll" too. Very fast shipping on my first order recently. They will definitely be seeing more of my business. I consider them top of the list along with cignot.com and myfreedomsmokes.com.

Madvapes not only carries mod parts but has great little instructional pages on "how-tos" such as the nico-stick. Just built my first nico-stick with an l.e.d. light from parts I ordered from MadVapes and his instruction webpage. It came out perfect!!

Plan on ordering some batteries and a charger this friday when I get paid... so please leave some for me!?!

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: Supplier posted against rules

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
nico-stick with an l.e.d. light from parts I ordered from MadVapes and his instruction webpage. It came out perfect!!

Man this order is driving me crazy LOL. Nicostick stick??? is that the 1xAAA box??
I was thinking of getting that w/ the batteries and the other part.

I am only about 10days into this e-cigs, but free of the analogs!
Definate interest in mods, but not the high price tag:oops:

Who knows... maybe in 6 months I won't need any of this??I did buy a ton of stuff already & making my own juice. I am pretty close to the Red Bull. I think the flavor cherry might be in it, but that has dye:(. So I created what I call black bull :D for blackberry/cinammon/amaretto.

Bummer the Red zero nic is not in stock. I wonder, if I wait til after holidays will everything that I want be in stock at once. Or is that a dream?

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
HOOG!!!

LOL Hope your not mad at me for my 2 day shopping cart order LOL.:rolleyes:

I am so confused ....
If I want to do a mod with NOOOOO experience which route is best?
Flashlight or Box? Triple AAA's much better then single? I do like those laser ones that I have seen around (so orrrrrring a couple extra 510 bat adapters)

And I plan on getting at least 2 of those disposables and couple juices.

My first pv is the joye510 and then I got a back up set.

I was considering getting a cigar but their expensive and have their own set of problems. So back to mod idea. Help me if you can (if you happen to see this) TY

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: Supplier posted against rules

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I have been working on an order for days LOL Can't seem to get my cost down. Do they have any coupon codes?

Also, about how long for delivery?

Last question- I didn't see that keychain to buy anywhere..am I missing it?:confused:
He shipped in a day. The P.O. was slow though. The P.O. took about a week. The freebies were a nice surprise though. The 510 disposables are good too. Xmas gifts!

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I made an order and got the flashlight to. No idea what I can do with it since a single AAA battery isn't going to do much for vaping... not much of a modder either so I'm sure I'm missing something... plus I couldn't figure out a way to hook it all up properly either.
RC, what color is your flashlight? Just send it to me .... please
or,
Drill a hole in the clear plastic lens. Insert the RCA conector. Screw on the nut, then the flange, then another nut. Bend the flange down. Reattach. Look to see that the tab from the flange makes contact with the switch from the light...
AAA @3.7 is all you need.

RC, what color is your flashlight? Just send it to me .... please
or,
Drill a hole in the clear plastic lens. Insert the RCA conector. Screw on the nut, then the flange, then another nut. Bend the flange down. Reattach. Look to see that the tab from the flange makes contact with the switch from the light...
AAA @3.7 is all you need.

It's a black flashlight, I'd like to make a mod out of it so unfortunately I will not be sending it away, sorry. Thanks for the reply and instructions. Unfortunately all the AAA batteries I have are only 1.5V, so I'm guessing I can't use a typical AAA battery but a special order one?

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
It's a black flashlight, I'd like to make a mod out of it so unfortunately I will not be sending it away, sorry. Thanks for the reply and instructions. Unfortunately all the AAA batteries I have are only 1.5V, so I'm guessing I can't use a typical AAA battery but a special order one?
Madvapes has 14440 Protected batteries that will fit that light. It's too easy to not do. They just drop in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread