Madvapes Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Hoog that one looks tougher LOL I gotta drill something?? UTOH

Thanks for the info Camel. I liked the flashlight better, but reading instructions prompted me to the box. I was thinking of getting the larger bats for my 510s, but this mod w/ low price seems to easy not to try it.

Natura, I've also only been vaping for a month and am a happy new-b. I know I will be very happy with my nico-stick inspired by NicoWolf here in the forum and will probably rarely use the 510 batteries.

Yes, it was the 2 "AA" box that I bought from madvapes, followed the instructions there and made with a slight variation of putting the l.e.d. light onto the side instead of by the button. Unfortunately I ordered my batteries from Deal Extreme a couple weeks ago (before finding MadVapes) and am still waiting. However, I did test the nico-stick by rigging it up to one of my 510 batteries so I know it works.

That is why I need to order a couple batteries, charger and more mod parts from MadVapes...... so..... um....... keep creating your order, Natura, until I get paid friday and get my order in..... LoL! :D

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Dreams and Chains, I did it!! I finally got my order done.

I went with the single AAA seems much easier. 900mAh is much better then the stock 510 which I am happy with the exception of length of time. Also, the regular charger for the other one was out of stock.

Once I have completed one mod- I can then try something more sophisticated : )

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Dreams and Chains, I did it!! I finally got my order done.

I went with the single AAA seems much easier. 900mAh is much better then the stock 510 which I am happy with the exception of length of time. Also, the regular charger for the other one was out of stock.

Once I have completed one mod- I can then try something more sophisticated : )

Oh no...... I hope you left something for me to buy..... :-x ...... LoL!

Mia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
California
Mad Vapes is one of my favorite vender's. Got a nice box full of juice from him today with a little red flash light. I also have a black one and a blue one that has disappeared. I suspect my cat took off with it, she's a little bandit and loves pretty colors.

I check out MV every day, I wouldn't want to miss anything.:)

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
I think Hoog has little elves helping them out.

I ordered last night- This am's notification UPS tracking is in my email. And it states "Priority Mail" Goodness this is VERY KIND indeed. Thank You Hoog and Mad Vapes Co.

Is this the kind of thing you can state boldly or you keep it on the down-low in threads LOL. I know many Mad Vappers will say down-low, since they do not want to share this special source! Also, not sure if their doing it for everyone. Maybe just me because I am special..(You know) 2-3 days in store with shopping cart constantly changing items around. If only we didn't have budgets like our government...LOL

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Mad Vapes is one of my favorite vender's. Got a nice box full of juice from him today with a little red flash light. I also have a black one and a blue one that has disappeared. I suspect my cat took off with it, she's a little bandit and loves pretty colors.

I check out MV every day, I wouldn't want to miss anything.:)

Daily?? OMG I might start spending like our Government8-o

Your cat is probably innocent!! You might be sleepwalking; creating a private stash of goodies from your conscious mind.
:D

Mia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
California
Daily?? OMG I might start spending like our Government8-o

Not unless you are going to send attys to the moon.:evil:

Your cat is probably innocent!! You might be sleepwalking; creating a private stash of goodies from your conscious mind.

:D

"Pampered Princess" looks innocent with her beautiful blue eyes and long pedigree but.... she has a thing about personal property. If she wants it, it's hers (she thinks).

I keep a list of my private stash, lest I forget.

Fairlane64

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Central US
I have to throw in my 2 cents, Hoog's (madvapes) service, price, and quick shipping rocks! I've already built 2 nico style sticks using his DIY parts (only difference is I recess my 510 battery connector inside the box), and am building a couple more for friends (man I love those green, red, and black horn buttons, they are too cool). They are really easy to build, and they work much better than the skinny 510 batteries that require recharging all the time. The disposable e-cigs are great for giving to friends / family to expose them to e-cigs and help get them off of analogs, and I've had really good luck with the e-juice too.

My experience with madvapes has been a 10 out of 10. :D

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Got me to nab one because the price was soooooooooooooo low. I mean really 3.00 for 10 Ml8-o I usually make my own juice and don't do cherry because of the red dye. But their price was too hard to resist, I thought maybe old stock??

WRONG I was!! prd 12/09/09 exp 11/09/2011

I also made my first nicostick and love NOT having to charge batteries all the time! The extra power is a bonus, along with not spending BIG Money on other mods of 3.7 volt. I am so happy to have found madvapes. I plan on doing another mod that is prettier too. But love the nico stick mod for under 5 bucks and with easy to follow instructions. Of course, you have to buy a battery and charger for another 10 but the deal is still sweet!! Getting it all in one spot is a HUGH plus.

OH and I don't think their cherry has red dye in it. YESSS

There is only that one problem:-x that poster above stating they check it daily... has me doing it too!!

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
I have to throw in my 2 cents, Hoog's (madvapes) service, price, and quick shipping rocks! I've already built 2 nico style sticks using his DIY parts (only difference is I recess my 510 battery connector inside the box), and am building a couple more for friends (man I love those green, red, and black horn buttons, they are too cool). They are really easy to build, and they work much better than the skinny 510 batteries that require recharging all the time. The disposable e-cigs are great for giving to friends / family to expose them to e-cigs and help get them off of analogs, and I've had really good luck with the e-juice too.

My experience with madvapes has been a 10 out of 10. :D
How would you describe the pressure required to activate the horn buttons? The usual RS switch that Nicowolf recommended needs a too firm press for me.

sjohnson

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Another kudo for MadVapes. My order included the large button switches, and I think he might have thought the single AA boxes I also bought would cause me issues, so he threw in two of the smaller switches. I ended up making a box with one of each. While I'm happier with the larger switch, the smaller one was definitely easier to install and works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread