MadVapes Wants Your Feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
USA
Try zooming out. Hold "Ctrl" then press the minus key to zoom out and the plus key to zoom in (next to the backspace key). You may have zoomed in accidentally at some point. You can also hold "Ctrl" and move the wheel on your mouse, if you have one.

Perfect, got rid of it!!! Thanks much. Now lets work on the deep adapter I mentioned earlier LOL

vapomike

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Hickory, NC (USA)
I understand you guys have been selling your juice the way it is for well ever since I can remember. What if you guys got into more customized offerings? I have bought a lot of hardware through you guys because I get a decent price and I know you guys will do everything within reason to make things right. I used to vape your juice a few years ago just for the simple fact that it was close and fairly priced. I did have some flavors that I liked and still would probably like the flavor. I have recently started vaping the lion's head juice which I like because it is 50/50. And from what I understand the top vapor is mostly an 80/20 mix except for a few 100% vg juices such as the triple zest. Like I said I do like the flavors, but the TH of the top vapor is lacking to say the least. I understand some people like the lighter hit and heavier vapor production of vg juices. Yet for some this vg heavy juice leaves them wanting something. I've seen other juice vendors offer customization of the pg to vg ratio, menthol, and extra flavor shots. Now I understand that most vendors that offer these options specialize in juice for the most part. I just think you would open yourselves up to more customers if you would allow some customization on your juices. You wouldn't even have to offer the "cool" shots or extra flavor shots. Just offer the customer a way of getting vapor production and throat hit that better suits their personal taste. Because as it is you either vape it or you don't and at the moment I'm not vaping the top vapor juice because it lacks the TH I desire. Now I do vape lion's head so I know you probably are thinking well he's buying the more expensive line anyways so what difference does it make, but it would make me a much more happier customer. That and I would probably spend more since more flavors would satisfy the TH I look for when vaping.

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
My very first time I ordered I could not get my order to go through on the website. It just kept saying processing. So I just waited and called Madvapes and ordered over the phone! They make ordering over the phone so easy! I have not had any problems since that very first time!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for the information! I will give them a call in the morning

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
Well I tried to call an order on the phone and was basically told that their whole payment system is messed up so I couldn't even put in an order over the phone.... I was really disappointed... and considering not even putting my order in at all. the phone person said yeah theirs nothing we can do.......... I mean i get having computer issues and all.

So warning to anyone else that tries to order..... I am to understand this is effecting their full payment system. **again that is what the phone person said** :confused:

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I did some poking around and I was able to get some more details about the problem. Recently, we increased security on our website. When you place an order, the system has to make sure that the address you entered is the same as the one the bank has on record. Sometimes the bank or credit card company sends incomplete information, or information that doesn't match up exactly, and that means your order doesn't go through. First, make sure that the billing information you enter is exact; apartment number on the same line, commas, everything. If the order still doesn't go through, try contacting your financial institution and/or editing your billing information with them. In the meantime, we're trying to work out the bugs so you can place your order. You can also try using a different card.

Sorry that you (and some others) are having trouble. We're trying our best to get everything worked out.

Shadoweb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Something definitely went wrong with your shipping.

Order 100594228 placed 02/28/2014
Order "shipped" 03/03/2014
Order Processed in Lehigh Valley, PA 03/06/2014
Order Processed in Atlanta GA 03/07/2014
Order delivered to Charlotte, NC 03/12/2014

The shipping label jokingly still states it came from Moorseville, NC though the tracking shows otherwise, and it took well over a week to get "across town". I used to get next-day deliveries when in Greensboro, NC now I'm closer and it takes longer to get to me than ordering from West Coast suppliers.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Well I tried to call an order on the phone and was basically told that their whole payment system is messed up so I couldn't even put in an order over the phone.... I was really disappointed... and considering not even putting my order in at all. the phone person said yeah theirs nothing we can do.......... I mean i get having computer issues and all.

So warning to anyone else that tries to order..... I am to understand this is effecting their full payment system. **again that is what the phone person said** :confused:

I hate that for you. I promise you that if madvapes told you on the phone that they could not do anything than they truly cannot do anything. I would not change your mind about ordering completely due to some issues that they are having. They are so good, and they will fix the issue as soon as they can! :) I am somewhat good with computers and electronics, and sometimes crazy things happen that sometimes are hard to fix. Lol So just hang in there if you can, and I am sure they will fix it as soon as they can! :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Something definitely went wrong with your shipping.

Order 100594228 placed 02/28/2014
Order "shipped" 03/03/2014
Order Processed in Lehigh Valley, PA 03/06/2014
Order Processed in Atlanta GA 03/07/2014
Order delivered to Charlotte, NC 03/12/2014

The shipping label jokingly still states it came from Moorseville, NC though the tracking shows otherwise, and it took well over a week to get "across town". I used to get next-day deliveries when in Greensboro, NC now I'm closer and it takes longer to get to me than ordering from West Coast suppliers.

That's actually USPS. You placed an order on Friday the 28th, and it got shipped out Monday, March 3, which is normal because we're closed on weekends. After it gets shipped we have no control over how long it takes to get to you, unfortunately. I placed an order online for some stuff recently and selected Priority 2-day. It took 9 days to get to me, with no updated tracking. Sounds like USPS mistakenly sent it to PA for some reason. That's kinda ridiculous.

Shadoweb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2010
Charlotte, NC
That's actually USPS. You placed an order on Friday the 28th, and it got shipped out Monday, March 3, which is normal because we're closed on weekends. After it gets shipped we have no control over how long it takes to get to you, unfortunately. I placed an order online for some stuff recently and selected Priority 2-day. It took 9 days to get to me, with no updated tracking. Sounds like USPS mistakenly sent it to PA for some reason. That's kinda ridiculous.

Okay, so you guys haven't opened a warehouse in PA to ship things from? That's a relief.

mom2matoskah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Thomasville, NC, USA
Just to chime in.. I've been a web developer for over 10 years, 3 of which has been almost exclusively working with banks and I have to say, the checkout system checking against the financial institution information is definitely more secure. But if you, as a customer, is ever having trouble with having an order process, make sure to double check against your own financial information first. For example:

Joe Smith is attempting to process a purchase for $150.00 charged to his bank debit card (or credit card for that matter).

Joe enters the following billing and shipping info:
Joe Smith
1234 Anystreet Lane
Apt 5b
Anytown, NC 12345

His financial institution has this on record:
Joe B. Smith
1234 Anystreet Ln. #5B
Anytown, NC 12345

He omitted his middle initial and wrote out "Lane" whereas his bank has it abbreviated, and note the apartment difference. His order will most likely fail to process. I know it seems little and nit-picky but when it comes to the security of your money and identity, I'd rather conform to some bank's nit-picking, seemingly ridiculously high standards than to have a mistake happen! When most stores implement these security measures on their web site backend that processes your orders, the same security measures are also put into place for manual or phone orders so even a phone order will fail to process if inaccurate data is entered because whether the order comes from the web site or store front, it goes through the same security measures at the store's processor.

If you already knew all of this, please accept my apologies for the long post and keep vapin'! :)

If you were able to glean a little more understanding as to why some problems can arise and how to avoid them in the future, I am happy I was able to help in what ever small way, thanks for reading the long post and... keep vapin'! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread