MadVapes Wants Your Feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DresQ36

Oct 12, 2014
Charlotte, NC, USA
I would absolutely love to see you guys offer some LIVE tutorials at your shops. I'm still new to vaping but I can honestly say that I'm totally hooked! I haven't had an analog cigarette in 2 months!! I thank you and my family thanks you!! That being said, with all that vaping has to offer with devices and techniques, new vapers such as myself that are full of enthusiasm are eager to learn and learn some more.
With the endless knowledge of your employees and regular customers, I highly think that this is a do-able project that would reap benefits for your business that couldn't possibly be quantified

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I visit your website ALOT and a lot of times when I get on there I want to use the search bar except it doesn't seem to work right. I think that would help a lot just being able to type in what you want to find instead of having to navigate through pages and pages of items. I've searched for things that I know are on the site and it still tells me it can't find the item. So can you fix the search bar on the site please?

Oh and I just want to add that I love your B&M stores and I'm in there at least once a week checking out mods and RBA's and stuff. Madvapes is the first place I check when I want to get something new. Thanks for being such an awesome place to buy vape gear!

kthxbye

We've been hearing this a lot. Starting today, we've switched over to a Google search bar. Everything should now be much easier to find!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Is there a fix in the works for the wishlist?
I show 52 items...but I can only view the last 3......
also is there problems with parts? I need some items(black & blue horn buttons) and they haven't been in stock since August.........and the blue are not even showing up since the change.....
Oh and 1 more note...the Prewired 510 Battery Connector, Sealed(SKU 10352)...only 1/2 of them were sealed...some had holes...
along with some of the battery boxes I got....some were with out switches...
I have been ordering with you guys for almost 3 years and I am not sure what's going on...my last order was in December...

Ok well I guess that's all for now.....Thank you

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Hope this is the right place....

Just got my order of 5 of the eLiquid Grab Bag, and I am blown away! I ordered 2X18mg, 2X12mg, and 1x3mg. (I ordered different strengths hoping to maximize the possibility of getting lots of different flavors from different vendors).

Just picking the box up off my front porch, I broke into a big smile! Had an amazing heft to it, and inside were 25 bottles (all glass, with eye-dropper tops). The 2 12mg packs were identical, but all the others were different vendors ( I imagine you took the effort to mix it up, thanks!) So I have 20 different new flavors, from 4 different vendors, best "sample-pack" I've ever ordered, and what a great deal!

PM me if you'd like to hear my impressions of your Worcester, MA store, I think I could provide some useful feedback. (Going on vacation very soon, so it might take a week for me to respond...)

Thanks again; I know this isn't the right place for a "review" but just wanted to say thanks!

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
My only issue is I tend to use a reloadable visa debit card for my fun use. But only when I want to make large purchases however I am unable to ever use it on your store as its declined. Now with that being said it hasn't prevented from making smaller purchases like tanks and rdas from your site, using my normal means of payment. But at the same time I'm digging that Carbon 40 but unfortunately won't purchase due to the card issue. Btw one of your associates said that the Deviant is still set to come out and that design hnnnnnnnnn.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm fairly satisfied with the assortment of products you have on the website. Speed in maneuvering the site would help. Sometimes the site is slow and unresponsive on my 16mbps connection. Maybe the server farm could use some updating.

The search engine on the site could be improved and made more intuitive. That might involve re-visiting the key words associated with various products. Sometimes, I'm looking for something and no results are reported. Then, I stumble on the right keyword and there it is.

If something is out of stock I'd like the option to be notified when it's back in stock. And lastly, it seems that quality control on Top Vapor juices could stand some scrutiny. I regularly order Top Vapor Tobacco and Mad 4. I notice color variations and flavor shifts from order to order. When it's good, I'm happy. When it's weak and faded from natural color shade, I'm not. Are the large batches not being mixed thoroughly or is it mixed bottle by bottle as orders come in?

Last edited:

KermitTheFog

Jul 1, 2015
We want to know what you think about anything and everything! What do you like? What don't you like? What would you like to see more of? What would you like to see less of? Is there anything you'd like to see us carry? Where can we improve? You guys are the reason we are in business, and we want to be the best vape shop we can be! So don't hold back! Let us know your thoughts!

I was a big customer of you guys for the longest time and spent hundreds of dollars on devices and liquid. However when I placed my order for kanthal and a LGHE2 battery about 10 months ago, only the kanthal arrived. I contacted customer support and they said they'd send me a replacement. What you wound up sending me was a no-brand BUTTON TOP battery that held no charge and did not fire my mods with anywhere near the same power as my branded high drain batteries. I was really mad so I did a little research and It was one of these.

Amazon.com: 2Pcs 18650 3.7V-4.2V 5000MAH Li-ion Rechargeable Efficient Battery Deep Blue: Electronics

As you can see from the Reviews from vapers these batteries indeed hold no charge and don't fire devices properly.
I did not contact your customer support system again because I felt so disrespected. Just know you lost a valued customer.

I buy this stuff for my wife ,. Every time I go to order Cosmic Fog Church #3 Yall are out ,., been waiting 4 weeks ,. She called store in Moorsville and asked if they would E-Mail us when in stock ,..,
No can do ,.,. said you could do it on the order page ,., but if its out of stock it wont let you do nothing ., I buy enough to last 4 months ,., I will go some where else ., I sent E-Mails ,., No answer

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I was delighted when MadVapes opened a shop about 10 miles from me, in Buford, GA. I don't really have any reason to go in a vape shop, since I DIY, but I do like to buy driptips in shops, so I don't have to pay shipping for something that costs $3.

I've bought driptips before at the Buford store, however tonight was the 2nd time I've ventured those 10 miles to look for a driptip.. and found maybe half a dozen driptips in the case; probably 5 times as many empty holes, as actual driptips.

I'm really peeved; that's quite a ways out of my way from Lawrenceville, but to save the shipping, I figured it was worth it -- but after twice now finding so very few driptips in stock, I probably won't bother again. I'll have to go to your website and pay $3 shipping for a $3 driptip. So I'll probably grab another angled adapter at the same time, so at least the $3 shipping will be for a $6 order.

Just no clue why it's so hard to keep driptips in stock.

Andria

MidniteMarauder

Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Indiana, USA
Just wanted to say thanks for blacklisting my state and not informing me. Pretty cool of you guys to screw me out of all my loyalty points. Would've been nice to spend up that 50 bucks. At least there are decent shops with better pricing and cheaper shipping rates I can still buy from.

Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Just wanted to say thanks for blacklisting my state and not informing me. Pretty cool of you guys to screw me out of all my loyalty points. Would've been nice to spend up that 50 bucks. At least there are decent shops with better pricing and cheaper shipping rates I can still buy from.
Just tried to get verified...got a message they "cannot" ship to TX, either. Well, they CAN, but they won't. A vape company here in TX just asked for a copy of ID before they could send a juice. Took all of 5 minutes for me to photocopy and send it.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I ordered a 134 mini on your website last week. It got to the Post Office here Saturday, but I couldn't pick it up until this afternoon. The free shipping option (even though my order totaled less than $75) was great, as was the final price of the thing with your 10% sale going on.

I seriously think Mad-vapes has become too big for it own good and customer service has all but gone out the door with it... I have been trying to use a gift certificate for 2 weeks now and all I get it the thing is verified and to try again.... Hello you already got your money from a friend of mine for the damn gift certificate that I can only use online.... so I guess I am completely out of luck in being able to actually use it to buy stuff.... since your website can not seem to process my order asks for a payment method then gives no where to put it..... Just fix it or give me the money so I can go elsewhere

wvducklady

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 23, 2013
    US
    I have been buying from you guys since 2013, and I have never had a real issue with any of the equipment that I have purchased that did not get worked out immediately. The only problem I have ever had was I got a ceramic base type coil that was cracked (which happens, and is stated about coil rules) and a tank that broke apart (I got a new one along with an extra sent out the day I reported it). I buy all of my vape gear equipment from you guys. I just wanted to say thank you for being a pleasure to order from.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread