The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Wants Your Feedback!

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Jan 30, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VapeAmico

VapeAmico Full Member

Feb 25, 2016
    Hello,

I've send you three emails via your ticket system and didn't get any response. There's technical issue with pages text color on your website. I've send e-mail with screenshots to adam.king today. Please, resolve this problem and answer on my question.

• Like Like x 1
  2. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm wondering what is going on with orders sitting, showing "processing" for so long.
    On a recent order I never received a ship notice, it just showed up, in a reasonable amount of time however.
    My last order has been showing "processing" since the 15 of this month. I don't know if it has actually been shipped yet or not.
    Seems things have been a little screwed up lately. Never used to have any problems at all.

3. Ouch1234

Ouch1234 Full Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Being a customer for about 5 years now. I'm very disappointed that you guys quit carrying the Maxi V-Stack. I had just sent mine back for warranty, (Although I appreciate the store credit) I'm sitting here without a E-cig, because you guys quit carrying the V-Stack, I also had just made an order for 25 cartimizers, that are now useless to me, I haven't even received them in the mail yet. I have emailed Monica about a comparable e-cig that will use a cartimizer, but yet to get any reply.

4. AzPlumber

AzPlumber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2011
    Arizona
    @oplholik , did you receive your order from the 15th? I have an order that has been stuck on "processing" since the 19th.

5. oplholik

@AzPlumber , not yet, it does show complete now tho. I e-mailed yesterday asking about this, but haven't heard anything back.

• Like Like x 1
  6. oplholik

I did receive my order today.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gatorgriffintoo

Gatorgriffintoo New Member

Jun 2, 2016
    Orders take several weeks! It's way too long to wait!

8. jwilkers

jwilkers Senior Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Columbus, OH
    Ordered Tuesday.. received order today! Fast service.. Awesome. Had me worried for a bit, since the website order tracking isn't synching yet with your new order system... At any rate, I'll be shopping with you again!

• Like Like x 1
  9. oplholik

Good to hear that they are back on track again.

• Like Like x 1
  10. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    It's July 4th and I've had 200ml of Hangsen juice in my cart since the 2nd waiting to seal the deal on the 4th for the 15% discount. So, I'm trying to log on and the site just goes back to the login screen without any sort of message explaining why.

I used the Email link where you contacted me to inform me of my abandoned cart and can't get in that way either. I checked to see if the site was too full to allow more logins and the Down For Everyone Or Just Me -> Check if your website is down or up? reported your site was up, as did several other web site verification sites.

I'd really like to buy the juice order in my abandoned cart, but it's looking like I won't get a chance on the discount. Please advise. I'm guessing that it's a web traffic problem. The discount isn't that much, but I'm a regular Hangsen juice customer at Madvapes and have been for years.

11. seadooman

seadooman Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2009
    socal
    Speed up your shipping. 4 weeks processing is bad!

• Like Like x 1
  12. xsmoke

xsmoke New Member

Aug 19, 2016
    Would like to know how to get dry season lion head...