MadVapes Weekly Contest - January 19 through January 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

MackBolan

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2014
Ashburn, VA
I think a good starter kit and what got me going as well is a 1100 mAh Ego and chager, a couple Evod tanks and a 5 pack of coils along with a few 5ml bottles of juice that tasted good from the vape bar. Easy tanks to use and no need to have to empty them to change the coil's when needed. That came to almost $50 a the b&m.

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
I started out with a kit something like this one but it didn't come with drip tips but did come with 10 or 20 ml eliquid. I got it at the Northlake MadVapes. Ego and cartomizer Kit

I liked it just fine but it was hard when I had to drive long distances to keep liquid in the cartomizers. I was in the MVs store every week for the first couple of months, buying new liquids, drip tips, and asking tons of questions. I even bought another kit with the cartomizer tanks lol. I loved those tanks!

If I was starting off today, I think I'd love this kit with the clearomizers. Kit I'd buy today if I was just starting.

What I'd add to it would be one of those 5 packs of sample juices and increase the price by 15.00 to cover it and a FAQ because I don't know if I'd have stuck with it if not for being able to go to MVs weekly and ask all my questions. There is a learning curve to vaping and if you don't know about ECF, which I didn't, then you need to know things like how to take a tissue if your tank leaked to remove the liquid from the top of your battery.

I order online some but I still love going into either Northlake MV or Concord Mills MV. And the people there are always so helpful and nice. It takes me about the same time to get to both of them but Northlake MV was the only one there when I started Vaping so it tips the scale just a bit in being my fav. :)

Thank you for the contest and thank you and all the MV employees for all the help. I will forever be grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread