The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - February 2 through February 6

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    If I were lucky enough to win another PIF contest, I would give it to my brother. I've given him a couple of set-ups, but none have stuck, and I'd like him to be able to pick his own. Maybe it would finally work and he could get off the smokes!

My last PIF recipient is still vaping thanks to your generosity, thanks for another contest!

2. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would get them this.........
    ITaste VV Starter Kit......iTaste MVP 20W Kit
    Topvapor e-Liquid Tobacco probably 24 mg(That's what I used at first)
    Topvapor e-liquid Minthol (also what I used for the TH)Minthol
    Some extra iClear 16 Clearomizers or Replacement Coils

3. maddogg

maddogg Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2012
    dog house
    i have a buddy at work, wife fixed him up with a spinner type and a evod but hes needing more power to keep him vaping so i would give him a
    XPro M50 Mod, Grey
    and suggest a
    Kanger Subtank
    ty for the contest!

4. redempti0N

redempti0N Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2010
    staten island USA
    I would like to buy my wife an eleaf istick and a nautilus tank along with some liquid.

5. remark

remark Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    West Palm Beach, FL
    My mail lady Maria. The bringer of all of my vape mail and a smoker. She's expressed interest and I've thought about offering to get her started but have not really been in a position to follow through since I've given my extras away. For simplicity, a mod with it's own battery like the istick or mvp and a newer generation tank that allows you to replace coils or to make your own would be the best thing I could advise. I have plenty of juice to kick in as well. TY for all the weekly contests!

6. Thayamax

Thayamax PIF MODERATOR Extraordinaire Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 7, 2013
    Southeast Michigan
    My son quit smoking for 3 months over a year ago using my old ego and evods. Then 1 cigarette sent him right back to smoking full time. He really needs to quit smoking because he has an aortic aneurysm near his heart and his doctor told him smoking will make it worse. I think if he had something better to use he might be able to do it. I would get him an Xpro M22 and a RSBT II atomizer tank. I would teach him how to build coils, and since he's very mechanical, I think that might help turn it into a hobby and keep him vaping.

Thanks for such a wonderful contest.

7. super dave

super dave Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2012
    1 Mile High
    The groomer for my dog would be the one I'd pif this win to! Ashley has been trying to stop smoking & I have already given her an ego set up with some clearos & juice & such but think I'd maybe go with the:
    IStick 20 watt
    one of the Pyrex ARO V2
    bottom coil tanks
    about 10 coil heads &
    some juice
    I'll be seeing her on 2/6 for the dog groom apt & will give her all the info & maybe she'll have some ideas too but will make
    sure she understands, the prize is only if she would win! :)

Thanks for these on going contests & these fantastic prizes! :2cool:

8. sungbd

sungbd Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    Wow. Another great giveaway...

For the last couple months, I made at least four smokers switch to vaping including myself.
    Now, I will work with my dad.
    At my last family reunion, I showed him my setup and explained how it works and why he needs to switch....
    Since he loves his pipe, I am thinking to surprise him with e-pipe if I win this giveaway!
    I am sure he will love it.

Thank you for the giveaway, MadVapes!

9. dhood

dhood Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2014
    Georgia
    Have to be for my wife. She caught a cold from our granddaughter a few weeks ago and she can't get rid of it. I hear her constantly coughing. Sounds like she is going to cough up a lung. She knows she needs to quit smoking but hasn't quite figured out when. Maybe this would bump her in the right direction.

10. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    It would be for my friend. She has been talking about quiting and wanting to get started vaping. She has tried my stuff, and liked my aro tanks and fbc tank and loved my hazelnut eliquid. I showed her different kits online a while back and she liked the ITaste VV Starter Kit, FBC tanks, ARO bottom coil tanks, and some replacement coils. I would give here some of my hazelnut eliquid along with others that she may like.

Thank you for the contest! Good luck everyone!

11. b.m.

b.m. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    This would go to my son.He has used my gear a few times and definitely shows interest in vaping,but he has no job to buy his own stuff haha.I would probably set him up with something like the istick,some type of tank,and some juice.

12. DEAc23

DEAc23 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2014
    Washington
    I would have to pick my grandmother, as I just got her started vaping a couple weeks ago with an eGo and a CE4 (and I just recently gave her my old Mini Protank 2's). She is still smoking a couple cigs a day, but that is nothing compared to the 20-30 she used to smoke each day. Perhaps being able to pick out a new set-up and some juice will help her drop those last few cigs per day :)

13. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    What a neat contest!! Most of what I'm not using is broken, and I can't afford to buy folks vape gear, but I was able to give my nephew my ego, and ego twist and a bdc tank. He used it some, but still hoping he'll use it more. However, this gift should I win, would go to my daughter in laws mother. Her son stopped smoking with vaping, but she has only tried junk she gets from vape stores. She likes it, but nothing satisfies her so she goes back to smoking. She is nervous about online ordering, she wants to see it, so hopefully this could get her over that.

I'd let her pick of course, but probably an Istick or two, and either some HBC tanks or juice. If only one Istick (or groove), perhaps a better tank, extra heads etc.

14. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    oops.......and thanks so much for this contest!!!

15. GreenLeaf

GreenLeaf Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2013
    Texas, USA
    This would go to my younger brother. I PIF'd him an ego, clearomizers and juice but he never uses it. I'm hearing great things about the istick, I think that would be a good overall choice but he wants a dripper. The thing is I would have to rebuild it for him which I don't mind, so ultimately I would let him choose. Thanks for the contest. :)

16. _JB_

_JB_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    This would be great to PIF to a smoker friend of mine who complains about the start up costs of vaping.

In this kit I would include:
    An iTaste MVP 20. iTaste MVP 20W Kit $48.00
    A VCT X1 Tank VCT X1 $18.00
    4 VCT X1 Replacement Coils at 1.2Ω $10.00
    A 15mL Space Jam, Venus Space Jam, Venus, 15mL $12.00
    A 15mL Cosmic Fog, Shocker Cosmic Fog, Shocker, 15mL $12.00

Thanks for the big opportunity to convert a smoker.

17. mvpTina

mvpTina Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2014
    michigan
  18. mvpTina

mvpTina Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2014
    michigan
    Double post Sorry

19. nanusic

nanusic Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2014
    Myrtle Beach
    My coworker tried something cheap his dad got for him and I told him the delivery system makes a big difference. So, I let him try my iStick and he liked it! If I won this I would let him pick what looked good, with some guidance, of course!
    Thanks for the opportunity!

20. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Today's contest will be ending today at 12pm EST, so get those posts in! Thanks to everyone who entered this PIF contest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.