Not open for further replies.

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
All three of my bothers smoke.

I've given my youngest brother some of my egos and vivi nova tanks and juice because he's shown such an interest in vaping but it just hasn't worked out for him yet. He vapes when he's somewhere he can't smoke. I wonder if setting up his own account and helping him chose different ejuice and hardware would help him make it all the way to vaping?

My next younger brother is not interested in vaping at all.

Then there's me :)

Then there's my oldest brother. Maybe he's the one that should have this if I win. He smokes. He quits. He smokes. He quits. He smokes. He quits. This has been going on for years and years. I wonder if he'd be able to quit completely if he had the opportunity to vape? I've never given him any equipment.

Which bother should I give it to if I were lucky enough to win?

Could they setup their own account to order from because having their own account may help them do some research and continue to vape?

As far as equipment, I think it would need to be vv ego type batteries like smok winders. I think it would need to be clearos or something equally easy so that they didn't get frustrated because frustration getting things to work is a good reason in a smokers mind to go back to smoking. They'd need to pick out their own eliquid to suit their tastes. Maybe smaller sized bottles so they can get a bigger variety.

Thank you for the opportunity to help someone else. This is a great prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread