Not open for further replies.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Strawberry Moonshine! image.jpg

I would so love to have a e-juice of White Chocolate with a french Vanilla both those flavors are so wonderful on there own, I could only imagine, them together. What an awesome delicious e-juice that would be.

And I would Love to win that Innokin MVP 2.0 and Thank you MadVapes for this contest. I am new to ECF and winning this would just be the icing on the cake. I do/have purchased from MadVapes and always a very happy customer! :toast:

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
I've had a couple flavor cravings that I haven't seen much of since I started vaping. First of all, I love peanut butter. If I had my own juice company, I'd be tempted to make every flavor a mixture of peanut butter and something else. Peanut butter with ~ apples; bananas; strawberry jam; chocolate; raisins; vanilla fudge; caramel; mango chutney; jalapenos... you name it, I think it's probably better with peanut butter. Sadly, there are few peanut butter juices out there, and even fewer combos that contain it.
The other flavor I'm kind of crazy about is orange, but not just any orange. I'm talking about the crazy fake electrified orange in things like Fanta Orange Soda and orange flavored cough drops. It's like orange on steroids.

Thanks for the contest, and the chance to trumpet my flavor obsessions to the world, MV. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread