MadVapes Weekly Contest - June 30 through July 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
It's Monday already! I hope everyone had a good weekend! This week's contest is going to end on Thursday, July 3rd. Here's what we're giving away:

1 x EHPro Panzer Black Hawk
1 x EHPro kayfun Lite Plus - Black
2 x 18500 batteries
1 x SmokTech Kick
1 x 2-Bay Charger
2 x 30mL Bottles of Lion Head e-liquid

This is a slick-looking setup and The Panzer is one of the most solid mods I've ever used. Here's a closer look at what you'll be getting:

The EHPro Panzer - Feature Overview - YouTube

To be entered into the contest this week, just share what you're doing for the 4th of July. Yeah, we know...."Fireworks". But what else? We're not looking for a full report, just between 3 and 3000 words. For example, "Barbeque, Beer, Vape." is acceptable.

That's all there is to it! Thanks everyone and, as usual, GOOD LUCK!

Merryhellion

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Burlington, WI, USA
Awesome trail rides with various folks on my horse. Dodging drunks in my trans am on country roads. Vaping the snot out of my cana with all sorts of well steeped juices (a wave of them hit steeping perfection to vape for the holiday, fancy that!) Poking hubby about his to-do list from this time last year, with little expectation of success. Brisket and ribs slow smoked on the pit by hubby as an apology for the to-do list not budging (which is a pretty decent payoff!).

Have a fantastic holiday everyone, and remember; people can be stupid, make sure your pets don't suffer from it around fireworks!

Last edited:

TheGiggler64

Ultra Member
Apr 25, 2014
Louisville TN
Taking a long time friend to get her set up with vaping. She has had asthma all her life and has recently been diagnosed with new onset COPD. So my plan is to hook her up with vaping and then she is grilling ribs and suppling the brew! I really hope she is successful with quitting smoking. I want her around for quite awhile longer. She's my comic relief! Happy 4th Everyone! (covertly blowing kisses Mikes way ;) lol)

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
Kids and grand kids coming in on Thursday and staying through Tuesday. We have a family and kid friendly fireworks and activities event near my house that should be fun for the little ones. If I can take the heat and bugs I'll stay there as long as I can. Other than that, it will be lots of food and family time. Hope you all have a wonderful 4th!!!

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am going to the beach to watch the fireworks...they have a large "fair" type set up happening all day long with lots of food and games...not to mention the swimming....oh yes and vapeing all day long........
Thanks again for another fun contest Crowdedude/Mad Vapes.........

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
After a month working on the road I should be pulling into Ocala on thrusday to visit My friends there for a few days until heading further south to My Home, so what ever they have planned is what I'll be doing, not sure what it is but food, fireworks and friends will be part of it I'm sure.

Thanks for the contest
Good luck everyone &
Have a safe holiday!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Simple and easy - Barbeque at friend's home and watch the neighborhood fireworks . . .
fireworks-1688.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread