MadVapes Weekly Contest - June 30 through July 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
This 4th of July I will be vaping whilst wishing I was American so that I had something to celebrate...

I nominate you honorary 'murican. To accept all you must do is drink a pint, curse at the prime minister and finally eat your choice of barbecued meat (no lamb) while discussing sports (cars or guns are acceptable) with at least one fellow male carnivore.

Now, being American, you may (will) have the urge to drink further pints...curse at random people and just be downright belligerent....don't resist...go with it.

Happy 4th of July brother.

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
I nominate you honorary 'murican. To accept all you must do is drink a pint, curse at the prime minister and finally eat your choice of barbecued meat (no lamb) while discussing sports (cars or guns are acceptable) with at least one fellow male carnivore.

Now, being American, you may (will) have the urge to drink further pints...curse at random people and just be downright belligerent....don't resist...go with it.

Happy 4th of July brother.

Thank you very much for this honour! Oops... I mean honor.

Apologies for the delay in accepting this status, I had to let my hands recover after 'high-fiving' every man, woman & child within a 10mile radius. Also ended up spending the night in jail after trying to express my new found right to bear arms...

Cheers :toast:

Now I am off to BBQ half a cow, watch someone ride to town on a lawnmower, use 'awesome' without sarcasm, say yee-haw! and any other stereotypical 'murican behaviour (oops) I can think of...

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
Thanks everyone! Sounds like everyone is going to have a great time! The contest will be ending today around 2pm EST, so be sure to check back later to see if you won!

And now the nail chewing begins! I swear your contests are like Crack! ADDICTING!

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Thanks everyone! Sounds like everyone is going to have a great time! The contest will be ending today around 2pm EST, so be sure to check back later to see if you won!

Thank you for the opportunity to win such a gracious prize!!! Now we're all sitting around like this!
tumblr_ltdcmumKWy1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread