Weekly Contest - February 10 thru February 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I am vaping with Madvapes equipment! I love Madvapes! I am using a Vision 2.0ml Slim Nova Tank Clearomizer on a Smok Tech 900mah battery.

Thank you for the contest, and for being one of the best vendors!

a7y3ymeb.jpg

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

i am vaping two different mods of my own design. The first is a mod i made from a game controller much like a wii controller using a kr808d connection and an 18650 battery with built in charge port like a passthrough and the second is one i made from a power bank for charging phones or mp3 players or anything that uses a usb 2.0 connection kinda like the iTaste MVP. I have built all of my ecigs because of monetary reasons. The only one i have bought was a 1100mah EGO Passthrough from ebay.and after that i have found it cheaper to build them. The juyice i am using is vanilla butternut and get razzeled from MT. Baker 100_9624.jpg

etherealink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
Junction, IL
Currently my kamry k101 in 18650 with an igo-w d/c'd around .9ohms and chasing clouds of raspberry brandy (diy)

Fogging out my Bulldog with a 1.2ohm Igo-W on a k101 or an I30 when I don't have time to drip.

Bring on the fog machines!!
About analogs vs ecigs and why ecigs are less dangerous to your health:

http://www.janty.com/en/news/item/vapor-test-results-by-keca

etherealink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
Junction, IL

etherealink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
Junction, IL

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
Sweet tank and tip, how's the temp of the vape and what is the connection size/material of the tip?

Fogging out my Bulldog with a 1.2ohm Igo-W on a k101 or an I30 when I don't have time to drip.

Bring on the fog machines!!
About analogs vs ecigs :

Vapor Test Results by Korea Electronic Cigarette Association
The vape is warmer than my bottom coils. Tip is hand blown glass with 510 connection.

What I'm vaping on now is Bed Of Nails in a 1.4 ohm dual coil Protank II on a Vamo V3

etherealink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
Junction, IL
The vape is warmer than my bottom coils. Tip is hand blown glass with 510 connection.

What I'm vaping on now is Bed Of Nails in a 1.4 ohm dual coil Protank II on a Vamo V3

Very cool, I prefer the warm cape but think I'm safer buying a glass drip tip rather than trying to make one lol

Fogging out my Bulldog with an Igo-W on a k101 or an I30 when I don't have time to drip.
About analogs vs ecigs :
http://www.janty.com/en/news/item/vapor-test-results-by-keca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread